An Adult Actress comes to accuse Presidential Candidate Donald Trump of Sexual misconduct

The Trump campaign said, this is just another attempt by the Clinton campaign to defame a Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump

0
96
Jessica Drake. Flickr

Washington, October 23, 2016: An adult actress, an 11th woman, has came forward to accuse Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of inappropriate sexual behaviour ten years ago.

Jessica Drake, 42, a porn star and sex educator, said in a statement, released with a picture of her with Trump taken during a golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, that he “grabbed” her and two other women tightly and kissed them on the lips “without asking permission”.

NewsGram brings to you current foreign news from all over the world.

Trump then offered Drake $10,000 and the use of his private plane if she agreed to accompany him to a party, the Guardian reported.

The Trump campaign said: “This story is totally false and ridiculous. The picture is one of thousands taken out of respect for people asking to have their picture taken with Trump. He does not know this person, does not remember this person and would have no interest in ever knowing her. This is just another attempt by the Clinton campaign to defame a candidate who just today is number one in three different polls.”

Drake made the allegations at a press conference held by the lawyer Gloria Allred, who has previously introduced two Trump accusers to the public.

Eleven women have bby now accused Trump of sexual assault or inappropriate sexual behaviour since the leak of a 2005 video in which the Republican boasted of attempting to “fuck” a married woman and being able to “grab” women “by the pussy” without their consent.

Trump had apologised for his remarks, and said the conversation was a “locker-room talk”. He has since denied all accusations.

Trump’s poll numbers have suffered amid the controversy and he currently trails his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton by about six points nationally, according to realclearpolitics.com.

NewsGram brings to you top news around the world today.

While delivering a policy speech in Gettysburg town of Pennsylvania on Saturday, Trump said he would sue each accuser.

“Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign,” he said. “Total fabrication. The events never happened. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”

Drake said she was working for Wicked Pictures at the Lake Tahoe golf event and accepted an invitation to walk the course with the billionaire.

“During that time he asked for my phone number, which I gave to him. Later that evening, he invited me to his room. I said I didn’t feel right going alone, so two other women came with me. In the penthouse suite, I met Donald again. When we entered the room he grabbed each of us tightly in a hug and kissed each of us on the lips without asking for permission. He was wearing pyjamas.”

According to Drake, a bodyguard was present as Trump questioned her about her work in adult films and asked each woman present “whether we were married or single”.

Check out NewsGram for latest international news updates.

Drake said that after she left, a man called on Trump’s behalf to ask her to come back to his room which she declined.

Drake said Trump then called himself and asked her to have dinner with him and to go to a party. When Drake declined, “Donald then asked me ‘What do you want? How much’?”

Drake excused herself and after that a man called and offered her $10,000.

“I declined again and once more gave as an excuse that I had to return to Los Angeles for work. I was then told that Trump would allow me the use of his private jet to take me home if I accepted his invitation.” (IANS)

Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 NewsGram