Friday January 19, 2018
Home Politics Chanda Bandh ...

Chanda Bandh Satyagraha: Anadhikrit Colony Vikas Sangh support No list No Donation Signature drive against AAP in New Delhi

0
//
116
Munish Kumar Raizada with member of Anadhikrit Colony Vikas Sangh in New Delhi
Republish
Reprint

New Delhi, Dec 29, 2016: Munish Kumar Raizada, a medical doctor,  Ex co-convener of NRI cell Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) and a suspended member of AAP has called for a Satyagraha since AAP has refused to make details of their political donations public.

Earlier, he had written an open letter to AAP on the Foundation Day (November 26) with an appeal to disclose donations of the party in a week time. Further, he also wrote a letter to Anna Hazare regarding AAP’s opaque funding practices. Anna Hazare is in full support of the Chanda Bandh Satyagraha Campaign and asks Arvind Kejriwal in a letter to fulfil his promises made to him and to the common people on the formation of the party.

NewsGram brings to you latest new stories in India.

Anadhikrit Colony Vikas Sangh show their full support to the Chanda Bandh Satyagraha against AAP

The signature drive is taking place at Rajiv Chowk Metro, gate 7, everyday with the Sign चंदा बन्द सत्याग्रह” banner saying, “Take a Pledge not to donate to Aam Aadmi Party until it makes it Political Fundings Public.”

Thousands of People come forward to sign the banner and show their support to Chanda Bandh Satyagraha against AAP

Today Anadhikrit Colony Vikas Sangh, which consists of 26 Resident Welfare Associations- has also joined the fight against the corruption in AAP and fully supports the Satyagraha campaign.

Look for latest news from India in NewsGram.

The banner is put up to make people aware of the opaque political funding practices. More than 1,000 people have signed the pledge banner today and joined the campaign and more people are coming forward to join the campaign, in hope to end corrupt practices by AAP. The Chanda Bandh Satyagraha campaign has gained momentum in a very short time.

– by NewsGram Team

Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 NewsGram

Next Story

BJP slams Arvind Kejriwal as Max Hospital resumes operations

The hospital had appealed to the appellate authority to revoke the cancellation of the licence.

0
//
6
Max hospital
A few days ago Max hospital licence was cancelled by the city government for declaring a live newborn baby dead

New Delhi: The BJP on Wednesday slammed the Arvind Kejriwal-led Delhi government soon after Max Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, resumed its operations, days after its licence was cancelled by the city government for declaring a live newborn baby dead.

“Chief Minister Kejriwal needs to tell Delhi what deal did he strike with the Max Hospital administration for preparing a legally weak case that could not stand for a single date?” Delhi BJP President Manoj Tiwari told reporters.

“The restoration of medical services at Max Hospital in Shalimar Bagh is no surprise for us, in fact, it was expected,” the BJP MP from northeast Delhi said. Tiwari’s remarks came soon after Max Hospital, earlier on Wednesday, said operations were resumed after the Court of Finance Commissioner on Tuesday put on hold the government’s December 8 order.

The hospital had appealed to the appellate authority to revoke the cancellation of the licence. Lashing out at Kejriwal, Tiwari said: “He is master at scripting such gimmicks with which he can emotionally attach to people for political gains. The legally unsubstantiated ban was just aimed to mislead people.”

On December 8, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government cancelled the 250-bed hospital’s licence after its doctors on November 30 declared a premature newborn baby dead. He was found to be alive when his parents took his body for the final rites.  The baby died a week later due to “infection and other medical problems”.