NewsGram offers Virtual Internship positions across the world
Apply at [email protected]
NewsGram is a Chicago-based nonprofit media organization with a focus on news and views across the world.
- The emphasis would be on delivering the news with a difference.
- Ethical journalism with a pragmatic approach.
- Raise issues that the mainstream media misses or does not consider important.
About the virtual Internship:
NewsGram is an excellent place to learn the basics of journalism in hands- on manner. We ensure a one to one mentoring of each intern. Therefore, not only you learn a lot, you also get a lot of assignments.
- News selection
- News reporting
- Write original stories
- Upload stories from wire services
- Rewrite stories from wire services
- Learn finer details of SEO, SMO and use that to maximize social media enhancement of the content
Duration of internship: variable. From weeks to months
# of Internships available: Variable
Who can apply?:
- Any undergraduate and postgraduate student can apply
- Interns should have good command on written English
- Good knowledge of current affairs and willing to do flexible shifts
How to apply?: Write to us at [email protected]
You may SMS/Whatsapp at +1 217 720 9331 also if any question.
or, use these links:
From USA/other countries:
Those seeking internship opportunity in USA and other countries may also use this link to submit applications.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 NewsGram