Thursday April 26, 2018
Home Politics Nitish Kumar:...

Nitish Kumar: Bihar’s son in a tete-a-tete on twitter

0
//
110
Republish
Reprint
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar (Photo: IANS)
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar (Photo: IANS)

By Sreyashi Mazumdar

With arch rivals contending to establish their feet in Bihar, social media platforms have become an easy bait for both Nitish Kumar and Narendra Modi to unravel their plans for the state and their persistent digs at each other. Narendra Modi being a cock-a-hoop political twitterati has managed to scoop the best out of the social media platform till this date; whereas, the vanguard of Bihar Asmita, Nitish Kumar, is still lagging behind with less than 60,000 followers in his pocket.

However, debunking his lacklustre twitter account, Nitish Kumar is all game for the real battle to begin. Toeing on the lines of his adversary, the JD(U) leader had a tete-a-tete with journalists across the board on twitter yesterday.

While scrolling through the string of tweets thronging the leader’s account one might get an inkling of his intent of getting back at Narendra Modi for his DNA jibe. Moreover, it seems that leader is full of vengeance and the assembly election triumph might render him the coveted solace.

Important issues discussed in the  Twitter tete-a-tete
 

 

– DNA jibe

  .@NitishKumar मोदी जी ने निजी आरोप लगाए थे आप पर. आप उसे बिहार की अस्मिता से क्यों जोड़ रहे हैं. pic.twitter.com/bJXgRPnD4U — BBC Hindi (@BBCHindi) August 5, 2015

 

– Bihar special status

 

 

– BJP Vs RJD-JD(U)

 

 

– Jitan Ram Manjhi

 

Development in Bihar

 

— Nitish Kumar (@NitishKumar) August 5, 2015

.@bhupendrachaube The facts & figures don’t support your statement as our performance improved during the second term and has been eventful — Nitish Kumar (@NitishKumar) August 5, 2015    

Mango Man’s Report Card

 

Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 NewsGram

Next Story

Apple to shut its last Watch-exclusive store in May

Apple's shipments in the fourth quarter of 2017 grew by more than 32 percent over the fourth quarter of 2016 to eight million

0
//
13
Apple Watch Nike+ smartwatch. Flickr

Apple will shut down its last of the three Apple Watch-exclusive stores — located in Tokyo — it built when it launched the wearable in 2015.

On May 13, the last Apple Watch-exclusive store will close its doors. Twitter user Shotaro Akiba has shared a photo on the microblogging platform showing the department store’s announcement, Engadget reported on Sunday.

vero, instagram
Many apps pulled out of the watchOS. VOA

Apple had shut down the other two stores in London and Paris last year. According to 9to5mac website, the shop held a sale in which it was selling the remaining Apple Watch Edition inventory for as little as $700.

These 18-karat gold watches were sold for at least $10,000 and as much as $17,000 when they first became available, the report said.

Earlier this month, high-profile applications, including Instagram, Amazon, Google Maps and Twitter, pulled out their apps from the WatchOS. Driven by Apple Watch Series 3 shipments, the Cupertino-headquartered giant shipped a record 18 million Watch devices in 2017 — an increase of 54 per cent compared to the previous year.

Also Read: Apple working on gold variant of iPhone X: Report

“The Series 3 was the key growth driver, as total shipments of the latest version of Apple’s Watch were just under nine million, making up nearly half of all shipments in 2017,” Singapore-based market research firm Canalys said.

Apple’s shipments in the fourth quarter of 2017 grew by more than 32 percent over the fourth quarter of 2016 to eight million — the highest-ever number of shipments in a single quarter for any wearable vendor. IANS