The summer lockdown doesn’t mean a time-out for coffee lovers! If anything else, sitting at home means many different ways to enjoy some iced, cold coffee.
Sherri John, Coffee Specialist and Head Judge-Mentor at Araku Coffee, shares 3 quick coffee recipes to beat the heat and boredom.
- 60 ml Cold Araku Coffee (may be made with a cold brew or a strong brewed coffee allowed to chill)
- 60 ml Sparkling water
- A few ice cubes
- 1 lemon wedge
- Fill a glass with a few ice cubes.
- Add sparkling water and coffee, and then stir.
- Rub the rim of a tall glass with a lemon wedge.
- Serve with a lemon wedge on the side.
Tip: Araku Spritz is best brewed with Araku’s Grand Reserve or Micro Climate variant.
OOh La Latte
- Brew fresh Araku Coffee and let it cool. Pour it into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- In the morning, remove the tray from the freezer and place the coffee ice cubes in a tall glass.
Please follow NewsGram on Twitter to get updates on the latest news
- Add chilled almond milk and stir.
Tip: The Ooh La Latte is best served with Araku Selection.
Sweet Banana Frappe
- 2 cups chilled coffee
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 ripe banana
- Chocolate shavings or powder to garnish.
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and garnish with chocolate shavings.
Tip: For a low cal variation, try non-fat chocolate yogurt instead of ice cream and replace normal banana with a frozen banana.
Araku Coffee is a specialty, certified organic luxury coffee brand from the Eastern Ghats of India. (IANS)