Written By Vaishali Aggarwal
The big ball of fire, our very own Sun is at its full might. What better way to escape the summer heat than to find some relief, away from the plains. Thankfully, India is blessed with mountains, hills, beaches, exotic forest, and other places to visit in summer that provide some respite from the scorching heat wave.
The summer holidays are round the corner. For those looking to break free & gather some memories with your friends and family during these summer holidays in India, there are some amazing hill stations. In addition to these mountainous regions, there are some other cool places to visit in India in summer.
Here’s a list of the best places to visit in India in summer. Have a look at the list before planning a holiday in India.
- Manali: A holiday in Manali conjures up images of green mountains amidst the snow covered ranges, a breath of fresh air and a relaxed vacation. Manali is among the most beautiful places to visit in India in summer. It is bequeathed with mercerizing scenery, lush greenery and miraculous flora and fauna.
- Shimla: Shimla is a well-known hill station in Northern India and is one of the most famous vacation places in summer that perfectly captures Indian magnificence with British elegance. It is bequeathed with a rich history and is sanctified with natural beauty. If you’re looking for a relaxing yet fun retreat, Shimla has to be on your list of coolest places to visit in India in May and June.
- Ladakh: Every biker’s dream vacation, Ladakh’s beige craggy hillscape set an appealing contrast to the blue lakes and sky. Summer is the considered the best time to visit Ladakh, placing it among loveliest summer holiday destinations in India.
- Shillong: Another North Eastern gem is Shillong that comfortably makes its way to the best places to visit in India during summer. There are striking similarities between the panorama of Shillong and the landscape of Switzerland, and thus it is also known as Scotland of East. The hill-station well developed but the colonial charm hasn’t faded.
- Lonavala: Just about an hour’s drive away from Mumbai, Lonavala is among the super-hit summer holiday destinations in India, especially for Mumbai-dwellers. You can choose to relax in the lovely properties, or step out to explore the caves, or click pictures with lush green backgrounds. Escaping the monotonous city life, Lonavala offers a myriad of activities to indulge in.
Hope this list of summer vacation places in India came as a useful resource for you. Happy Holidays!
Copyright 2018 NewsGram