- On donations amounting to Rs.27 crore, AAP has submitted a false and fabricated report.
These reports were submitted between 2013 and 2015.
- The donor’s list of 2013-14 show donations equalling Rs 20.5 crore out of Rs 50.6 crore to be from unknown.
- In the financial year, 2014-2015 recorded donations up to Rs 6.5 crore from dubious sources.
- The details of income tax records of 177 donors were missing from the new revised list.
Details of 874 donors in both the lists were missing and inappropriate. Many records of the donors were found to be fabricated.
- People donating less than 20,000 were not mentioned.
- Income tax report spotted differences between the AAP’s bank statement, the details published on its website and what was submitted to the Election Commission.
- According to the I-T department as mentioned in Hindustan Times report: “…It was admitted by the treasurer of the party, vide his reply filed on 15.10.2016, that certain errors had been noticed in the contribution report” for 2013-14.
- This makes loud and clear that AAP has been manipulating its donor’s list and in order to hide ILLICIT funding and misappropriation, it has hidden its donor list under the pretext of harassment and technical errors.
- Chanda Band Satyagraha demands AAP’s Chanda Chor coterie to own up their fraud and STOP calling themselves ‘champions of clean politics’.
Go to NewsGram and check out news related to political current issues.
-contributed by Himanshi Goyal of Chanda Bandh Satyagraha