- The beautiful actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan turns 44 today.
- She was the winner of the Miss World 1994 pageant.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is one the finest actresses in Bollywood. Her performances in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Guru, Chokher Bali and Devdas ade a special in the hearts of the audience for her. Her flawless beauty and Blue eyes charmed everyone when she acted on screen. The elegant beauty turned 44 today and here are some memorable quotes from her.
Here are the best 10 quotes from the birthday girl Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
1. “Compete with Amitabh Bachchan on acting! Forget it. And Abhishek is my hubby and I, like any Indian wife, can only be proud of his achievements.”
2. “Women in the industry have been exploited very often, but there are some actors who believe that the shortcut to stardom is through nudity.”
3.“I always believed that my silence on several topics will be an advantage in the long run.”
4. “My family is my strength and my weakness.”
5.“ God has given me plenty of reasons to smile and I feel it’s time to spread it around.”
6.“No one wants to believe me, that I fell down the stairs. First they call me a woman of substance … how can they now make me look like such a doormat?” (On Salman beating her
7. “A lot of actors have kissed before that movie, they continue to kiss on screen till this very minute, but public display is not that common in Indian culture. Even our actors, it’s very rare that actors look comfortable in our cinema on-screen kissing.” Ash on her Dhoom 2 kiss
8.“Yashji is very special to me because he is one of the reasons that I am in the film industry. He is the one who kept talking to me for two years before I joined the industry, to convince me.”
9.“Motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It’s such a beautiful experience. I so strongly recommend it. It’s bliss, love and fulfillment of another level.”
10.. “I’m not the type who’ll yell about my achievements from the rooftops.”
These were the 10 best quotes from Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on her 44th birthday. We wish her a very Happy birthday.
Quotes taken from HT.