Tuesday October 17, 2017
Home Uncategorized An Adult Actr...

An Adult Actress comes to accuse Presidential Candidate Donald Trump of Sexual misconduct

The Trump campaign said, this is just another attempt by the Clinton campaign to defame a Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump

0
130
Jessica Drake. Flickr

Washington, October 23, 2016: An adult actress, an 11th woman, has came forward to accuse Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of inappropriate sexual behaviour ten years ago.

Jessica Drake, 42, a porn star and sex educator, said in a statement, released with a picture of her with Trump taken during a golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, that he “grabbed” her and two other women tightly and kissed them on the lips “without asking permission”.

NewsGram brings to you current foreign news from all over the world.

Trump then offered Drake $10,000 and the use of his private plane if she agreed to accompany him to a party, the Guardian reported.

The Trump campaign said: “This story is totally false and ridiculous. The picture is one of thousands taken out of respect for people asking to have their picture taken with Trump. He does not know this person, does not remember this person and would have no interest in ever knowing her. This is just another attempt by the Clinton campaign to defame a candidate who just today is number one in three different polls.”

Drake made the allegations at a press conference held by the lawyer Gloria Allred, who has previously introduced two Trump accusers to the public.

Eleven women have bby now accused Trump of sexual assault or inappropriate sexual behaviour since the leak of a 2005 video in which the Republican boasted of attempting to “fuck” a married woman and being able to “grab” women “by the pussy” without their consent.

Trump had apologised for his remarks, and said the conversation was a “locker-room talk”. He has since denied all accusations.

Trump’s poll numbers have suffered amid the controversy and he currently trails his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton by about six points nationally, according to realclearpolitics.com.

NewsGram brings to you top news around the world today.

While delivering a policy speech in Gettysburg town of Pennsylvania on Saturday, Trump said he would sue each accuser.

“Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign,” he said. “Total fabrication. The events never happened. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”

Drake said she was working for Wicked Pictures at the Lake Tahoe golf event and accepted an invitation to walk the course with the billionaire.

“During that time he asked for my phone number, which I gave to him. Later that evening, he invited me to his room. I said I didn’t feel right going alone, so two other women came with me. In the penthouse suite, I met Donald again. When we entered the room he grabbed each of us tightly in a hug and kissed each of us on the lips without asking for permission. He was wearing pyjamas.”

According to Drake, a bodyguard was present as Trump questioned her about her work in adult films and asked each woman present “whether we were married or single”.

Check out NewsGram for latest international news updates.

Drake said that after she left, a man called on Trump’s behalf to ask her to come back to his room which she declined.

Drake said Trump then called himself and asked her to have dinner with him and to go to a party. When Drake declined, “Donald then asked me ‘What do you want? How much’?”

Drake excused herself and after that a man called and offered her $10,000.

“I declined again and once more gave as an excuse that I had to return to Los Angeles for work. I was then told that Trump would allow me the use of his private jet to take me home if I accepted his invitation.” (IANS)

Next Story

Facebook Chief Operating Officer Supports Releasing Russia-linked Advertisements

0
16
Facebook chief
Chief Operating Officer of Facebook, Sheryl Sandberg, delivers a speech during the visit of a start-up companies gathering at Paris' Station F, in Paris. voa

Washington, October 12: Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg said Thursday she “absolutely” supports the public release of all advertisements produced by a Russia-linked organization during the 2016 presidential election.

Sandberg said the company is “working on transparency” following the revelation last month that a group with alleged ties to the Russian government ran $100,000 worth of ads on Facebook promoting “divisive” causes like Black Lives Matter.

“Things happened on our platform that shouldn’t have happened,” she said during the interview with Axios’s Mike Allen.

Later Thursday, Facebook Chief Operating Officer is set to meet with Congressional investigators who are looking into what role the advertisements which began running in 2015 and continued through this year may have played in the 2016 presidential election.

The $100,000 worth of ads represent a very small fraction of the total $2.3 billion spent by, and on behalf of, President Donald Trump and losing-candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaigns during the election.

Multiple congressional investigations have been launched, seeking to determine what effect alleged Russian meddling may have played in the election.

In addition, Robert Mueller, a former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, is conducting a criminal probe, including whether President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russian operatives during the election season. Trump has denied working with the Russians.

Facebook had previously agreed to disclose the thousands of Facebook ads to congress. Sandberg said Thursday she thinks “it’s important that [the investigators] get the whole picture and explain that to the American people.”

In response to the Russian ad buys, Facebook Chief Operating Officer said that company is hiring 4,000 new employees to oversee ads and content. She said the company is also using “machine learning and automation” to target fake accounts that spread fake news.

She defined fake news as “things that are false hoaxes” and said Facebook is working to stamp out the bad information by teaming up with third-party fact checkers and warning users before they share news deemed fake by Facebook.

She said it is important to be cautious when going after fake news because “a lot of what we allow on Facebook is people expressing themselves” and “when you cut off speech for one person, you cut off speech for all people.”

“We don’t check the information posted on Facebook before people post it, and I don’t think people should want us to,” she said.

Hundreds of fake accounts were used to distribute the Russia-linked advertisements, Sandberg said. But had those ads been posted by legitimate users, “we would have let them run,” she said.(VOA)

Next Story

Hillary Clinton finds Yoga, Alternate Nostril Breathing helpful for Relaxation

Hillary Clinton has found alternate nostril breathing yoga technique as a mantra for relaxation and peace after her loss in 2016 Presidential elections to Donald Trump.

0
6
Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton VOA

Washington, October 12, 2017 : Hillary Clinton has demonstrated on national television how to perform yoga through alternate nostril breathing exercise. It is quite interesting to see Hillary Clinton has discovered the mantra to deal with stress.

In the aftermath of United States Presidential elections 2016, Hillary finds sitting cross legged on a yoga mat and practicing long inhale and exhale breathing techniques quite helpful. Hilary mentioned that she has been practicing it for quite some time and it has come across as a very helpful way.

The Democratic Party’s nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton has recommended yoga for everyone to try for relaxation. Yoga is an ancient Indian technique of pre-Vedic Indian tradition that involves physical, mental and spiritual training to relax the mind and body. Promoting the idea of practicing yoga for relaxation seems to be working well for Hillary, who found a new way out to live life and find peace after her loss to Donald Trump in 2016.

Next Story

Donald Trump Expands Travel Ban, Restricts Visitors from 8 Countries

0
8
Donal Trump
President Donald Trump speaks with reporters before boarding Air Force One at Morristown,Municipal airportN.J. (source: VOA)

Washington, September 25:— The revised US travel ban will restrict travellers from eight countries to visit the United States, says an order signed by President Donald Trump on Sunday. The new travel ban, which takes effect on, October 18, will restrict residents of Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela and Yemen.

According to the U.S. officials, these countries have refused to share information about terrorism and other issues with the United States.The new travel ban drops Sudan from the list but adds Chad, Venezuela and North Korea to the original six Muslim-majority countries.

The announcement late Sunday came as Trump’s previous temporary travel ban on visitors from six Muslim-majority countries was expiring, 90 days after it went into effect. The earlier order had barred citizens of Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen from entering the U.S. unless they had a “credible claim of a bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States.”

US President Donald Trump’s travel ban inflicts “Significant harm” on Muslim Americans

Reaction to the president’s order from human-rights organizations and other groups that work with immigrants was largely negative.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization, said the latest version of the “Muslim ban” that Trump tried to introduce on taking office earlier this year as part of the administration’s “ugly white supremacist agenda.”

Trump said in the new proclamation: “As president, I must act to protect the security and interests of the United States and its people. The restrictions announced are tough and tailored, and they send a message to foreign governments that they must work with us to enhance security.”

Trump last week called for a “tougher” travel ban after a bomb partially exploded on a London subway.Trump last week called for a “tougher” travel ban after a bomb partially exploded on a London subway.