By Shweta Porwal
Autumn has officially arrived- Chilly mornings, shorter days and fallen leaves are all our way now. We all dream of flawless and glowing skin but with constantly trying new products on our skin and the changing weather conditions it is tough to maintain the regular glow of the face. All you need is skincare.
As we know, the change in weather calls for a skincare routine, and as soon as the weather changes, our skin lets us know about it. The skin dryness, tightness, and breakouts indicate that it’s the time to look after our skin.
No matter, a proper skincare routine is always there to rescue all the problems. Skincare is a series of practices that support skin integrity, enhance its appearance, and relieve skin conditions. A proper skincare routine is important just like a properly balanced diet.
So, here is an affordable yet worthy skincare kit with steps for autumn to gain your healthy, glowing skin back.
- FACE WASH– Nivea milk delights moisturizing honey face wash. It comes with a price tag of RS. 85.
- TONER- Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water. It comes with a price tag of RS.30
- SCRUB– Himalaya Purifying Neem Scrub with Antibacterial properties. It comes with a price tag of RS. 75.
- FACE MOISTURIZER – Nivea Soft Light Moisturizer (tropical fruit). It comes with a price tag of RS. 85.
- FACE PACK- Biotique Bio Morning Nector Visibly Flawless Face Pack. It comes under RS. 100.
- REMOVING BLACKHEADS AND WHITE HEADS– Hip-hop Charcoal Nose Strips. It comes with a price tag of RS. 90
- EYE CARE- Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel. It comes with a price tag of RS. 195.
- SHEET MASKS– Lakme Blush and Glow Watermelon Face Mask. It comes under RS.100
- SUNSCREEN– Pond’s Sun Protect Non-Oily Sunscreen. It comes under RS.100
- LIP CARE- Nivea Lip Balm. It comes with a price tag of 125 to 150.
ALSO READ: 10 Things to do in Beautiful Thailand
So, here you have it your Autumn skincare kit to help you repair post-summer skin and get your skin ready for whatever winter has in store.