Baking soda, a commonly used kitchen ingredient, can also be used as a deodorant, face cleanser and more.
Here are some of the uses for baking soda, reports huffingtonpost.com:
– Deodorant: Eliminate underarm wetness by rubbing your arm pits with a combination of one-eighth of a teaspoon of baking soda and one tablespoon of water
– Detox bath: Add a cup of baking soda and one-fourth cup baby oil to your bath and relax.
– Cuticle care: Scrubbing dry, cracked cuticles with a paste made out of equal amount of baking soda and warm water will help to exfoliate dead skin cells and soften your hands
– Acne solution: Mix it with a little bit of water and apply it to the acne until it dries
– Facial cleanser: Make a face wash by adding it to coconut oil. (Bollywood Country)Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 NewsGram