There is a saying,” Tell me and i forget, teach me and i remember, involve me and i learn.” Hence, for a proper learning one must be conceptually strong. There are many students who find difficulty in learning. As per the conventional method of learning, a student reads the books and understands the concepts from there which is sometimes boring and time taking. With the advancement of technology, there are educational applications which help students to learn with their own pace. And Byju’s the learning application has more than 5.5 million downloads and 250,000 paid users. Another important thing is, Byju’s app review has increased to 484,503 on playstore.
Engaging Video Lectures: These video lectures are designed by India’s top teachers. The specialty of these video lectures is that it is made with 3D animation and in-air projection technique to make students able to understand complex concepts from subjects like physics, maths and chemistry in an easier way. This not only helps the students to understand the concepts easily but also to retain them in their mind for a longer period of time.
- Adaptive Learning: Students can track their ability to learn, leading them to develop valuable and beneficial self-monitoring skills. It helps them to indulge in personal learning progress. Every interaction is tracked in a real time.
- Chapter wise Tests: Students can know how much they have understood about the concepts in a particular chapter by appearing the chapter wise tests. Large collection of full length and topic based tests including IIT JEE and AIPMT Mock Tests & ICSE and CBSE sample papers are available for class 10 to 7 students. Students can also practice test based on CBSE Class 10th Sample Papers and for other boards like ICSE & State Boards.
- Detailed Analysis: This is the important part in the application because this allows the students to track their performance and it helps to know where they are lagging behind. It helps in analysing on which areas you must focus more and how to improve your performance.
- Complete syllabus coverage: The modules are planned in a way as to provide complete coverage of all ICSE, CBSE and state-level Boards syllabus for class 10, 9, 8 and 7. Complete JEEPreparation and AIPMT Preparation for Class 11-12.
- Personal Mentors and Guides: Whenever a child starts using this application, a personal mentor is provided to that child. These personal mentors generally help the children in solving their doubts related to the video lectures.
Parent App: This education application has a framework by a group of IIM and IIT Alumni. Parents can keep track of child academic progress. The app comprises of unique features. It gives a score report of a child on a weekly basis. All queries are answered without fail. This helps the parents to keep track of their child’s performance.