Jammu: With a 10-year old boy succumbing to his injuries overnight, the toll in Pakistan shelling in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch district rose to five on Sunday.
“10-year-old boy identified as Moin Khan succumbed to injuries late Saturday. With this, the toll in shelling over civilians in Balakote sector of the Poonch district has risen to five,” a senior police official told IANS here.
“Four injured are still being treated in Government Medical College Hospital here. Doctors have described the condition of two as critical.”
A shell fired towards civilians by Pakistan Army on Saturday hit a car in Balakote sector, killing three people.
Many civilians gathered at the site where the car was hit, when they were hit by a second shell fired from Pakistan, injuring more than 20 of them.
Look best this festive season with looks that can steal the show.
Suyash Singh, Regional makeup corporate trainer, VLCC and Hair and make up expert Aashmeen Munjaal of Star Salon suggest a few looks you can ace this festive season.
* Strobing: For a young, fresh, and ultra-luminous look, strobing is a great technique that is slowly becoming a new way to wear makeup. It is a technique that involves illuminating strategic spots on the face to give the skin a bright and healthy look. Strobing is slowly gaining popularity among people who prefer the more natural look to heavy contouring.
* Monochrome eyes: Monochrome is all about using single shades like beige, brown, pink and the latest in trend being peach. Use a single shade with smudge liner and smudge kajal along with mascara to complete a perfect monochrome look this season.
* Cat-eyes and bright eyes: When it comes to eye makeup, bright eye and cat-eye look is the perfect way to go this festive season. Dab a touch of shimmer or matt while thick black liner finishes the eye makeup.
* Hair: Different types of curls are in trend like beach waves, soft curls etc but curls should be done according to the weather because humidity might spoil your curls and look very shabby. Hair braids, messy buns, high pony and low buns look more festive.
* Lips: Glossy or matt – anyone can go quite flexible this festive season. Ombre lip colour is another hot trend this season. Ombre lips are when you use two shades of lipstick and one shade transitions into the second shade seamlessly. They do not just look gorgeous, but are also easy to attain. Just seize some dark colour on the corner of your lips and fill in the rest with a lighter shade and you are done!