Friday January 19, 2018
Home India Demonstration...

Demonstrations against ‘Paedophilia’ instincts in Bengaluru

The demonstration was in wake of a brutal rape of the three-year-old girl, dumped in a six feet deep pit to die by the accused

0
//
57
bengaluru
Heinous act of violence against a three year old girl in Bengaluru, Source: Wikimedia Commons
Republish
Reprint

Bengaluru, Feb 28, 2016: A peaceful demonstration against paedophilia instincts near the HAL police stated was staged by the huge number of people, including parents also demanding quick action by police relating to the matter. The demonstration was in wake of a brutal rape of the three-year-old girl, dumped in a six feet deep pit to die by the accused.

NewsGram brings to you latest new stories in India.

The parents and children were observed wearing black and holding a placard as a mark of protest. Some policemen were also seen joining them with unanimity. The Police Commissioner also gave the consent to child’s safety, “assured strict action against accused”, he tweeted.

Go to NewsGram and check out news related to political current issues.

The accused was arrested on February 18, under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 (Posco). Not only the criminal but also the school has been booked under Posco for playing negligence on their part and failing to report the offence.

Follow NewsGram on Facebook

The Chief Minister have asked the Police Commissioner to investigate deeply into the matter and respective child abuse reporting. “Education & Women & Child Dev Depts must ensure strict implementation of Child Protection Policy in schools. Time for a public info campaign”, he said in another tweet.

-prepared by Naina Mishra. Twitter-@Nainamishr94

Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 NewsGram

Next Story

Sunny Leone will not be attending the New Year bash in Bengaluru

Sunny Leone has made a statement of not attending the New Year bash in Bengaluru as the police publicly said they would be providing any security to the actress and the people attending the bash

0
//
9
Sunny Leone will not be attending the New Year bash in Bengaluru
Sunny Leone will not be attending the New Year bash in Bengaluru. IANS
  • Famous celebrity Sunny Leone refuses to attend the New Year bash in Bengaluru
  • Sunny Leone was going to perform at Manyata Tech Park in the city suburbs
  • Bengaluru Police Commissioner T. Suneel Kumar denied permission for a New Year bash

Bengaluru, Dec 19,2017: Actress Sunny Leone on Tuesday said that she will not attend the New Year bash in the city after the police denied permission to the organisers.

“Since the police of Bengaluru have publicly said that they will not be able to ensure mine, and all who attend, safety for my New Years event, my team and I feel, safety of the people should always come first. Therefore, I cannot attend. God bless and I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year,” Sunny tweeted.

Earlier on Saturday Bengaluru Police Commissioner T. Suneel Kumar denied permission for a New Year bash in the city where Sunny was invited to perform.

“We are denying permission for Sunny Leone’s musical show on December 31 night to maintain law and order and prevent any untoward incident in the city,” Kumar told reporters here.

Sunny was supposed to perform at the Manyata Tech Park in the city suburbs. However, the city police chief said it would not be possible to provide enough security at the venue as the entire force would be on duty across the city on that night.

“In view of a directive from the Karnataka High Court on Friday to ensure peaceful New Year celebrations and prevent untoward incidents in the city, we will not be able to deploy enough force at one place at the risk of other areas,” he said. (IANS)

Next Story