Self-isolation isnt always a bad thing, especially if you have a well-stocked bar! The only catch, not all of us know how to make our go-to cocktail at home! We called in the experts from Diageo India to help us perfect our amateur run as bartenders.
Our first batch of cocktails is vodka-based, we’ve used Ketel One but these recipes work with all vodka brands.
This by no means should be treated as an encouragement to take to the bottle; we’d like to think of it more as a way to spend time creating the one drink you’d love to sip all evening.
- 60ml Ketel One Vodka
- 20 ml Lime juice
- 15 ml Ginger syrup (Bring to boil 150 ml of water with chopped ginger, add 120 grms of sugar and allow to dissolve)/ add 15 ml sugar syrup & 15 ml ginger juice to your drink
- Fill your class with ice
- Top with Ginger ale/ Soda
Method: Build all the ingredients into a tall glass, top with ice, stir and top with ginger ale/ soda
Garnish: Lime & Ginger Slice
Please follow NewsGram on Twitter to get updates on the latest news
- 50ml Ketel One Vodka
- 50 -70 gms cubes of fresh watermelon
- 2-3 TSP Sugar depends on the sweetness of the fruit
Method: Cut watermelon into 16 segments, chop the flesh from one segment into cubes and muddle in base of skater. Add other ingredients, shake with ice and strain into chilled glass.
Don’t fret over a Martini glass, if you don’t have one, feel free to use any glass.
Garnish: Watermelon slice.
- 60 ml Ketel One Vodka
- 20 ml Lime juice
- 20 ml Sugar syrup
- 4-5 slices of Cucumber
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh Tulsi/ Basil leaves/ Sage/ Kaffir lime leaves (tear your kaffir lime leaves for best flavour extraction)
Also Read- Old and Gold Tips to Boost Immunity
Method: Build up all the ingredient in a wine glass, tap the herbs in your palm before dropping into the glass, top with ice, top with carbonated water, stir well (IANS)