Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
By- Monika Rao
The English Portion of CBSE Class 11 is thought to be the most scoring section, yet it is also a subject that many pupils fear. Students in class 11 English are in difficulty since they are unable to obtain excellent grades in this subject. As a result, we're glad to bring some study tips to assist you to prepare for the CBSE Class 11 English exam.
English is one of the most significant and important languages in any CBSE Class 11 curriculum. As a result, all pupils are required to sit for the CBSE Class 11 English examination. There is no shortcut to achieving excellent grades; students must attempt the paper in the best possible manner in order to get the desired results.
Follow NewsGram on Facebook to stay updated.
The reading, writing, grammar, and literature parts of the English question paper for class 11 are separated into four divisions. Here are some significant and effective study tips for the CBSE Class 11 English exam to help you improve your exam preparation and score higher. Don't forget to use the NCERT Class 11 English Book PDF to help you prepare for your exams. The goal of these study tips is to assist you in successfully completing the English subject paper and achieving good exam results.
Students should practice using a pen and paper to help them concentrate and recall information for extended periods.Unsplash
- Collect relevant materials: Before you begin studying, make sure you have all of the necessary materials, such as class notes, exam papers, and so on. Obtain prior year's question papers from a senior. The notes from class should give you a good understanding of your teacher's thinking. Teachers in most schools regularly ask the same questions they did in the previous year's examination. You could receive some exact questions from past year's question papers if you're lucky.
- Make a logical schedule: Calculate how much time you have till the examination and split it wisely to cover all of the topics. First, go through the things you've already covered. However, reading comprehension and grammar are given greater weight in the CBSE Class 11 English Exam. As a result, knowing fundamental grammar principles and being able to create grammatically accurate answers are also required when responding to such questions.
- Avoid distractions and stick to your schedule: Ninety percent of pupils experience this. They spend a lot of time establishing timetables and plans, yet the majority of them fail to stick to them. The majority of students spend their valuable time on their phones, WhatsApp, television, and other such sources of distraction. So, before you begin studying, lock yourself in a room, turn off your phones, and prepare as if your life relies on making the most of the time you have.
- Examine your competence by completing several practice papers: It is the most crucial aspect of any exam preparation. Most students avoid solving papers before an exam, however, this is a bad habit to have. A student should practice previous years' English question papers for at least 1 to 2 hours during the last month before the exam.
- Make Use of Appropriate Vocabulary: When writing an essay or a letter, it is usually preferable to employ everyday common terms as part of your answer. Remember that choosing a flowery word ambiguously will only earn you a bad grade and no appreciation from the examiner. The examiner will only give you points for using words correctly and in a way that makes sense.
- Style: Make your answer content look new and unique to get the examiner's interest. When creating content for essays and letters, always use a different style. The style does not have to incorporate new words or phrases, but it must capture the examiner's attention.
- Keep your focus on the topic while answer writing: Students can deviate from the intended topic in their eagerness or as a consequence of a lack of words and ideas, adding extraneous details that cause the content to read out of focus. This makes it more difficult for the examiner to maintain attention in the rest of the answer booklet. As a result, make sure you stay on topic and only include arguments that are relevant and vital to the theme.
- Make use of textual quotation: When answering questions, a careful balance between quoting from the text and utilizing your own words is essential. If you quote too much, it may appear that you have just memorized the text rather than comprehending it. The easiest way to strike a balance is to quote from the text while also explaining it in your own words.
- Answer presentation that is neat and orderly: The manner you display your answers in Class 11 English examination has a big influence on how much of an impression you create on the examiner. Good handwriting, a methodical presentation, following procedures, utilizing correct forms, and beautifully written solutions- all impress the examiner and make him or her want to read the entire booklet again. As a result, make sure your work is as tidy as possible.
Finally, remember to memorize your chapters from NCERT Class 11 English textbooks and class notes to obtain a thorough understanding of each topic. Furthermore, students should practice using a pen and paper to help them concentrate and recall information for extended periods. Also, make sure that you sleep for the required number of hours before appearing for the Class 11 English exam. Take care of your mental and physical health throughout the year. If you diligently follow the tips and tricks given above, nothing can stop you from succeeding in Class 11 English examination.
To give your best shot in the CBSE Class 11 English exam, you don't need to study all night right before the exam. Instead, with the aid of NCERT Class 11 answers, you may invest an hour each day to easily achieve excellent marks in the examination. Following these study techniques religiously would undoubtedly aid you in achieving high exam results. Best wishes!
Disclaimer: (This article is sponsored and includes some commercial links)
Kishu Inu and Dogelon Mars are some of the more popular canine coins in recent months. Their popularity is demonstrated by the vast amount of trading volume that these cryptocurrencies receive.
At the time of writing, Kishu Inu has a trading volume exceeding $10 million and Dogelon Mars has an even larger trading volume that surpasses $30 million.
An interesting difference between the two canine cryptos is that Dogelon Mars actually has no White Paper; its tokenomics are available in the frequently asked question (FAQ) section of their website.
HUH Token is a new exciting cryptocurrency that has just released its White Paper for the public to examine. HUH Token is still in presale, but the window to become a holder before any potential price increase is quickly disappearing.
HUH Token has introduced an incentive for those who are contemplating joining their growing community. Those who purchase HUH Token during the presale will receive 25% more tokens than if they bought afterwards.
This amount is increased to 35% if that deposit is worth more than $1000, an exciting opportunity to accumulate tokens ahead of the curve.
Dogelon Mars, while unconventionally, has released its tokenomic information in its FAQs. The total supply of Dogelon Mars is one quadrillion. Upon release, they had burned 50% of their tokens in a wallet dedicated to Vitalik Buterin to ensure fair distribution. The remaining 50% was provided as liquidity on Ether and Uniswap. The idea was to provide the community with the resources to help those who have been victims of rug pulls and scams.
Kishu Inu did release a full White Paper and their information is available to everyone. In their white paper, they outline their project and what they would like to accomplish moving forward. Their three fundamental principles included are transparency and community, trust and longevity.
Kishu Inu has a maximum supply of 100 quadrillion, and the amount is very high so that their holders can benefit from their reward system. Kishu Inu grants 2% of each transaction made to all Kishu Inu wallet holders. The higher the trading volume, the more rewards are disbursed.
Also Read: Use These Tools to Calculate Your Crypto Tax
HUH Token have only recently released their whitepaper, and many who have been excited to see the project develop will be taking a close look. HUH Token have coined the term ‘Utimeme’ as a way to describe their token, taking both aspects from a meme and utility token. HUH Token utilises a compound growth effect for those who hold onto their crypto.
Much like Kishu Inu in their whitepaper, the more trade volume that involves HUH Token the more of the token will be redistributed to all HUH Token wallets. The amount depends on the amount of HUH Token someone owns. Therefore if someone owns 0.5% of the supply, then 0.5% of HUH rewards will be reflected into their account. This ensures that fair distribution is achieved as the reward reflects the amount of faith placed in the project.
Additionally, HUH Token are introducing their own social platform. It will be known as MetHUH, and users can generate sentiment tokens that can then be traded for HUH Tokens. Individuals will sign up as either an influencer or as a user.
Influencers will post content and users will interact with that content. A wallet must be connected in order to claim tokens and rewards. The White Paper contains a vast amount of information regarding MetHUH, and it is encouraged that those wanting to become a part of their community read it.
This, and much more, are included in the White Paper and a common theme is apparent throughout. HUH Token has provided a large number of ways for individuals to grow their wealth over time. The reward systems are abundant, the opportunities to generate more HUH Token and even BNB rewards through a referral system are enough to create additional income.
Kishu Inu and Dogelon Mars have shown their prowess as meme cryptos on the market. The information on their respective White Papers, and lack thereof in Dogelon Mars’s case, seems to pale compared to the comprehensive explanation in HUH Token’s White Paper. As this is one of the last opportunities to join HUH Token’s presale, anyone who has been enticed by what their White Paper has to offer should consider joining sooner rather than later.
Follow HUH Token on their Socials before they Launch:
It’s also great to note that Shiba Inu made a triumphant crypto market return this week and the reign of the dog continues though with HUH Token’s White Paper release it could see the ‘Utimeme’ token break out of the atmosphere on its December 6th launch and surpass Shiba Inu for altcoin supremacy.
Here are some of my highlights of HUH Token’s White Paper release and why me and you should be excited for HUH Token’s launch on Monday!
As well as a look at why Shiba Inu might have rose back to the top dog spot this week.
Follow NewsGram on Twitter to stay updated about the World news.
Kid, You Might Just Need HUH Token.
HUH Token’s White Paper release could just be December’s utter-most crypto news, or at least a very close second to HUH Token’s December 6th launch… though as the White Paper was released to today the already iconic HUH Token dropped the mic.
And it’s one-hell-of-a-read and it’s true that the brilliance is in the detail.
One aspect of HUH Token’s White Paper that stood out to me and appears to have become a noteworthy point for other crypto lovers is that HUH Token want to facilitate access to technology, and this could see the future of cryptocurrency in its infancy.
Also Read: The Great Indian Crypto Circus
Inspired by Shiba Inu’s harnessing of influence into currency, HUH Token have seen the potentially that all can create content and be rewarded from this by HUH Token and by doing this, countries could see a healthier financial economy.
Though, one of the ways that HUH Token are endeavouring to build such an equilibrium inside of their MetaHUH for its holders is to use Smart Contracts, which could enhance static reward systems that incentivises HUH Token holders to hold until gold.
These smart contracts are supposed to help protect HUH Token holders from market fluctuations and that’s something unparalleled on the market.
This is also backed up by HUH Token’s use of a multichain (Ethereum and Binance) as well it’s ‘Utimeme’ power.
HUH Token’s Utimeme brilliance will allow the influence of meme coins to be harnessed for usability as well, and that’s one of the reasons that could see HUH Token surpass Shiba Inu when it’s released on December 6th.
The Early Bird Catches the Worm
Today is exciting and not simply because it’s a Friday, but because HUH Token released their White Paper, and this coming Monday will see the launch of one of the most awaited cryptocurrencies of 2021.
With some brain tingling ideas and aims from HUH Token it’s no wonder that its presale holders would have skyrocketed today, and you could be one of them who benefits from a 35% bonus on top of a $1000 deposit with HUH Token.
Though, it’s advised that you take a look around and read some other White Papers of other cryptocurrencies to make sure you’re becoming a holder of a crypto that serves you.
Follow HUH Token on their Socials before they launch:
(Disclaimer: This article is sponsored and includes some commercial links.)
Not only this but Shiba Inu’s mastery of the altcoin world could be coming to an end on HUH Token’s December 6th release if the aims, goals and technology in the White Paper are anything to go by.
Also, how Shiba Inu have managed to harness the power of influence.
But taking a peak behind the White Paper could offer you many wonders and grant the light that HUH Token deserves.
The Influence of Cute!
Shiba Inu harnessed something in August 2020 and that was the power of influence, which spawned many other dog-based and meme coins from its tremendous success.
Shiba Inu managed to demonstrate to seasoned crypto investors and whale cryptocurrencies that the power of the people is strong and it’s something that could be harnessed to propel not only the crypto world but the individual wins of crypto holders as well.
And so was born the creation of influence-based cryptocurrency and it’s given birth to the kind of innovation that whale cryptocurrencies just might not be able to conjure-up anymore.
It’s because of altcoins like Shiba Inu that more and more people are cottoning on the exponential possibilities that cryptocurrency can offer, not just to you, but to the world as a whole… and because of this pioneering spirit of Shiba Inu, Dogecoin and other altcoins presented emerging currencies like HUH Token with a rare opportunity that their White Paper shows they’re willing to undertake.
HUH? The White Wizard.
HUH Token’s White Paper release today saw the December 6th launching cryptocurrency hit new heights because of its pioneering ways in both technology and holder-centric notions.
The lengthy and heavily detailed White Paper explains what is in hold of the future of HUH Token, HUH Nation and MetHUH.
HUH Token intend to use influence and content as currency and for that reason could possibly be one of the biggest altcoins on the market, because like Shiba Inu, HUH Token see the power of the people and what that can do for them and their communities.
With many wonderfully amazing adages to the cryptocurrency world, HUH Token is pioneering multichain technology across both Ethereum and Binance blockchains but also redistributing rewards and returns through reflection technology.
The reward system another area where HUH Token could be unique to the cryptocurrency world because it offers four distinct routes to achieving reward receival.
They are as follows and you might want to peel your eyes for this one and makes sure you’re not on the edge of your seats… there might be no where else to go from that point:
Rewards will be sent to you in BNB (Binance Coin) and sent to a relevant wallet.
Claim Reward in Token of Choice
Your reward could be in ETH, USDT, MATIC and Others.
Claim to Another Wallet
Holders can use different wallets.
Claim As a Mix of The Above Two
Allows reward holders to gift any amount to another HUH holder.
(With this HUH Token hope to incentivise the gift of giving and strengthen HUH Token’s community)
The Influence of the Future
Influence and content are everything in a technological age and for that reason HUH Token and Shiba Inu spotted a niche to be harnessed and spread through holders of their cryptocurrencies and beyond.
The ever-growing cryptocurrency worlds of Shiba Inu and HUH Token are heading for the stratosphere, and you could be a long for the ride.
Be sure to do you research and read Shiba’s website and HUH Token’s White Paper before its launch on December 6th.
if HUH Token’s White Paper is too good to resist then you could benefit from a 35% presale top up on a $1000 deposit, but that bonus won’t be there for long.
Follow HUH Token on their Socials before they launch:
(Disclaimer: This article is sponsored and includes some commercial links.)