Daily cleansing and shaving can take a toll on men’s facial skin. Regular use of moisturiser is one way to regain the softness, says an expert.
Navin Taneja, director of the National Skin Centre, suggests how to keep the skin soft:
* Limit bath time: Hot water and long showers remove oils from your skin so, limit your shower time and use lukewarm water
* Avoid strong soaps: Use mild cleansers to avoid dryness
Also Read: Five Grooming Essentials For Men
* Shave carefully: To protect and lubricate your skin, apply cream, lotion or gel before shaving. Use a clean and sharp razor
* Pat dry: After bathing, gently pat your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture is retained
* Moisturise dry skin: Find a moisturiser that suits your skin type and makes your skin feel soft. (Bollywood Country)