Beach wave hairstyles are perfect to be worn throughout the day and into the evening, on the beach, at festivals and summer events. It’s easy to do at home too!
If you wish to steal this style, follow these tips, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
* Step 1: Create an off balance centre parting and take sections starting at the face working backwards.
* Step 2: Take each section, comb through and wrap around till the ear level.
* Step 3: Keep the styler horizontal at all times as this will give the look more width when curling.
Also Read: What’s Under The Hat? Hair Tips For Women
* Step 4: Leave the curls you have created loose in order to cool down.
* Step 5: Finger through with a small amount of spray on the hands and fingers, then finish with a spritz of the spray again. (Bollywood Country)