By Ruchika Verma
- Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech got married on 30th November 2016
- Hazel Keech is an Indian actress whereas Yuvraj Singh is one of India’s greatest cricketer
- They are a perfect couple who are living a harmonious, happy life
Life of cricketers is often hyped out of context. One such cricketer is Yuvraj Singh. His life, be it professional or personal, is always dominating the media. And rightly so, since he is one of the greatest cricketers our country has ever seen. He is a role model to many.
Yuvraj Singh’s marriage with model and actress Hazel Keech was especially very hyped and dominated media for days. The beautiful couple is always picture-ready and there is a lot of curiosity about them. Especially about Hazel Keech, who the world doesn’t know much about.
You may also like: Top 10 startups funded by celebrities
Here are 10 facts about Yuvraj and his wife, Hazel, which you may not have known before :
- Hazel Keech came to India just as a mere tourist. She was just here for a visit and had no plans of settling down. Once she came here, she started getting many modelling assignments and that kept on extending her stay till it ultimately became permanent.
- Hazel Keech is model-turned-actress, who first got noticed in Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor starrer Bollywood movie, Bodyguard. However, her first movie appearance was in a Tamil film called, Billa in 2007.
- She has also worked as an extra in the beloved movie series, Harry Potter, three times. She is also a big fan of the series.
- Hazel is a professional surfer. She started learning surfing in Tamil Nadu and has been in love with the water sport ever since. Yuvraj Singh presented her with a Pondicherry trip as a pre-wedding gift, because of the same reason.
- Hazel Keech is multi-talented. Not only is she a good actor but also a trained dancer and singer. She has sung in the choir of the west-end musical ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’.
- As mentioned, she’s a trained dancer. She knows classical and western dance forms. She has also appeared in an item song named ‘Aa Ante Amalapuram’ in the movie, Maxim.
- There was a lot of confusion regarding her real name. Earlier, Wikipedia showed she was born as Rose Dawn, however, that was just a stage name she has once used. It is now corrected, though.
- Hazel also participated in Bigg Boss 7 but was voted out in the first week itself. She also appeared as a celebrity guest on Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 6 and Comedy Circus.
- Hazel is an Anglo- Indian. Her father is a British man, and her mom is a Mauritian Hindu. Hazel Keech loves Indian festivals and likes taking part in their celebration.
- Hazel shares a very healthy relationship with her mother-in-law. In an interview, Yuvraj Singh’s mother, Shabnam revealed that she and Yuvraj had spent hours choosing the right ring for Hazel. She is also very appreciative of her daughter-in-law in public.
Copyright 2018 NewsGram