Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
Many people are not aware of the different ways in which they can save money while buying bike insurance plans. The simple thing you need to do in this regard is to compare bike insurance plans from different service providers. As the competition in the market is very high, you can get a good deal from one of the companies. All you need is some patience and knowledge about choosing the best plans suited for your bike. In this article, you can find some interesting tips which will help you to reduce your bike insurance expenses in future.
Save money with third party insurance
- Getting third party coverage can help you to save lots of money as this is very inexpensive when compared to all other plans. Even though the coverage offered in this plan is basic, it is more than enough for old vehicles.
- One significant thing you need to understand about bike insurance is that the maximum amount of coverage provided by the company depends on the market value of the bike.
- The market value of the bike keeps depreciating every year and by the time you reach 7 or 8 years, it would have lost most of its value. In this situation, the maximum coverage offered by the insurance company for any damage will be very less.
- At this point, it makes no sense to buy expensive comprehensive coverage and you can easily get away with a third party cover.
- You can opt for third party mandatory cover in this case and get to save lots of money while buying bike insurance. If you have not made any claims in the previous years, you can get good discounts on the next renewal.
- It is possible to get third party coverage on the next renewal even if you are currently having a comprehensive insurance plan. You can inform the service provider about this point and choose the inexpensive option at the time of insurance renewal.
Save money on expensive repairs with comprehensive insurance
- While choosing third party coverage can be a cost effective option for old vehicles, you need to choose comprehensive cover for new and expensive vehicles. Even though this is slightly expensive, it will help you save lots of money spent on repairs of the bike.
- The comprehensive plans allow you to get complete protection for your expensive bike and you can even add various covers along with the regular plan. This will further enhance the security and you can get the best coverage for your bike in future.
- Many people choose the theft cover and zero depreciation cover along with the comprehensive insurance plan. In this way, you will be eligible for complete compensation when any damage happens to your bike due to fire accidents or other natural disasters or road accidents. You can even claim compensation for loss of bike due to theft and this will help you to avoid many problems in future.
- As there are many options available in comprehensive insurance plans, it makes sense to compare bike insurance plans before buying them from the market. In this way, you can easily choose the best option without any problems.
- The cost of repairing the bike in the case of an accident will be very high for expensive bikes and you can completely avoid this expense by choosing the comprehensive insurance plan.
Get quotes from different companies
- You should always make it a point to get the quotes for different plans before buying the bike insurance policy. Most people who do not compare bike insurance end up paying a lot of money for the insurance plans.
- It is very easy to get quotes from different service providers when you choose the services of online aggregators. They have online portals that can be easily accessed to get the quotes from multiple companies.
- The good thing about using such services is that there is no additional cost involved in this process and you can get quotes for free from any company in the market.
- All you need to do is to submit your requirements about the plan and the portal will show you the filtered options based on your criteria. After this, you can request the quotes from the chosen plans and it will be sent to your email address.
- Yet another option to get quotes from any source is to call the customer support team of the insurance service provider. They will help you in this regard and even explain all the details about the insurance policy before providing the quote for the policy.
- Once you have complete information about the cost of every insurance plan, you can choose the suitable option that matches with your budget and other requirements.
Compare the features of various plans
- It is not just enough to compare the rates of various insurance plans. You should also compare the features of every plan so that you understand the pros and cons of each policy. In this way, you can choose the most suited insurance policy for your bike and enjoy the best features in the long run.
- When you compare bike insurance from different sources, make sure to notice the difference between the features of the policy. Carefully read the inclusions and exclusions in this regard and clarify all the doubts with the insurance company executives before buying the plan.
- You can even consult an insurance advisor when you have to buy insurance for expensive vehicles as they will help you to understand the features of the plan and explain everything in a detailed manner.
- Remember that one feature may be very good for a particular bike and it may not be suitable for another bike. In this situation, you have to carefully analyze your requirements and then choose the suitable plan based on its features and price.
- Comparing different plans is easy and you can get complete information from online portals that specialize in providing such information.
Buy insurance online to save money
- You can get good discount on the insurance policy when you buy them online. Even service providers encourage this practice as this reduces the requirement for manpower in their offices and saves them lots of money in the long run.
- It is also convenient to buy insurance online as you can compare bike insurance and select the cheap and best option suited for your individual requirement.
- You can even renew the plans in the same manner in future and avoid visiting the insurance office for all these simple tasks.
- In this way, the paper work required is less and you will also be spending less money to buy insurance for your bike.
Choose multi-year plans for better discounts
- Many people are not aware of this option and they choose the conventional single year policy for bike insurance. However, it is possible to buy the policy for multiple years at once and bike insurance companies will offer good discount in such cases.
- In our country, the renewal rates for bike insurance is very less and many consumers do not renew the bike insurance plans on a regular basis. This means that the insurance companies have to spend large amount of money on advertising and spreading awareness about such policies.
- All these things can be reduced when the insurance companies are able to sell multi-year plans to the consumers. For this reason, they offer some discount for such policies.
- Not only that, you can even get the premium locked for the entire duration of policy and this means that there will be no increase in premium even when you make claims in between the tenure.
- All these results in lot of savings for the consumer in the long run and you can compare bike insurance plans that come with multi-year coverage.
Avoid claims for small repairs
You should not make the mistake of making claims for small damages as this can affect your track record in the long run. Remember that even when you make claims for a few hundred rupees, it will be considered as a claim and you will lose out on various benefits in future.
Note that when you do not have any claims for the entire tenure, you can get good discounts for the next renewal. This can carry forward for many years and you will be able to save lots of money on the premium of the insurance policy.
Also Read: Top 10 Bikes With The Best Mileage in India
Install safety gadgets to get discounts on premium
This is one aspect that you should focus and it is neglected by many consumers who buy bike insurance in the market. Remember that the insurance policy can only compensate for the damages done and it cannot prevent the damage to your bike in any manner. However, you can take proactive action and install safety gadgets like theft lock and GPS tracking devices in your bike. In this way, you will be able to protect your bike and also get some discounts on the premium from the insurance company.
These are some of the best ways in which you can save money paid for your bike insurance. Apart from these, you can get some more ideas when you discuss your requirements with insurance advisors. You can also keep track of new features of various plans to know about the updated insurance options available in the market for your bike.
One of Indi's leading luxurious Ayurveda skincare brands, Forest Essentials, announces its international foray with the London based Lookfantastic.com, Euroe's premium online beauty retailer. The partnership enables the brand to take significant strides towards its expansion globally starting with the launch in the United Kingdom. "Our focus and USP at Forest Essentials has always been at delivering high quality Ayurvedic products in a sustainable way, with a global appeal.
We firmly believe that the time is right for Forest Essentials to expand to the UK, as our first international footprint with Lookfantastic,' Europe's premium online beauty retailer. "The UK audience is well aware of Ayurveda and we are certain that the demand for our Made in India luxurious Ayurveda products, is going to continue to grow multifold, as consumers are today looking for moments of self-care, to feel better in this stressful period and we are well positioned to support this type of feel-good indulgence that consumers are seeking today," says Samrath Bedi, Executive Director, Forest Essentials. The brand's iconic product ranges, across skincare, body care and haircare will be available for purchase in the UK, including the Soundarya collection, crafted with 24k gold.
The brand's iconic product ranges, across skincare, body care and haircare will be available for purchase in the UK, including the Soundarya collection, crafted with 24k gold. | Wikimedia Commons
The brand's iconic product ranges, across skincare, body care and haircare will be available for purchase in the UK, including the Soundarya collection, crafted with 24k gold. Additional collections offered include the Men's Collection, Madurai Jasmine and Mogra, Green Tea and Oudh, and Nargis, Indian Rose Ab'olute. The brand's vast gifting options are also available via the e-retailer. A portfolio of over 660 premium brands onsite and revenue share grown 40 percent year on year in the last 4 year makes,
Lookfantastic is one of the most successful beauty websites globally. Unrivalled technology, a team of world-class experts, over 30 localized sites in as many languages enables the website to attract millions of visits per month with nearly 71 percent of them being international making it a natural choice as a retail overseas partner for Forest Essentials. Commenting on the announcement, Bedi added, "Ayurveda has gained acceptance globally and there is an increased need to explore authentic products that are not only luxurious but also high on efficacy. Forest Essentials has been a pioneer in every sense and we're confident that our foray into the UK will enable us to represent India and products Made in India successfully in the international market." (IANS/MBI)
Keywords: Ayurveda, Skincare, Forest, Herbal, Body care, Hair care, Beauty Products
Khadi is no longer a dull, drab fabric meant only for politicians' wardrobes. A fashion show organised by the Khadi Gramodyog Board as part of the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to mark the 75th year of India's Independence showcased the use of Khadi in traditional, as well as, contemporary and festive wear. From lehengas in resplendent Khadi silk to western clothes and casual wear, the models on Thursday night displayed new facts of the fabric.
Several well-known Indian designers including Ritu Beri, Farah Ansari, Rina Dhaka, Asma Husain, Aditi Rastogi and Himmat Singh showcased their designs. Gaurav Gaur directed the fashion show with clothes like lehengas, kurtis, kurta pajamas and partywear.
Lucknow's chikankari and silk artisans also participated in the event. A wedding collection in Khadi was the highlight of the show. "The show was based on the concept 'Khadi for nation, Khadi for fashion' and the fabric for all costumes was provided by Khadi Gramodyog Board," said a spokesman. (IANS/ MBI)
Keywords: lucknow, clothes, lehengas, fashion, fabric
- Khadi fabric originated during the time of Swadeshi Movement in ... ›
- Khadi : The 'Fabric of Empowerment' in India - NewsGram - Lens to ... ›
- Village in Rajasthan Bans 'Fashion Clothes' and Mobiles for Women ... ›
- “I Believe in Repeating Clothes”, Says B-Town Actress Bhumi ... ›
- The Five Quick Wardrobe Maintenance Tips For Fresh Clothes ... ›
Intel saw its stock tumbling by more than 8 percent after the chipmaker said the industry-wide component shortage affected its PC chip business during the third quarter (Q3). Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger told CNBC late on Thursday that he didn't expect the semiconductor shortage to end until 2023. "We're in the worst of it now, every quarter, next year we'll get incrementally better, but they're not going to have supply-demand balance until 2023," Gelsinger was quoted as saying.
The company delivered its Q3 results with revenue up 5 percent (year-over-year) driven by strong demand in its DCG and IoTG businesses, despite the highly constrained industry-wide supply environment. "Q3 revenue was $18.1 billion slightly below our guide due to shipping and supply constraints that impacted our businesses," George S. Davis, Chief Financial Officer, said in a statement. He also announced plans to retire from Intel in May 2022. In the third quarter, the company generated $9.9 billion in cash from operations and paid dividends of $1.4 billion.
| Photo by Slejven Djurakovic on Unsplash
According to the company, the demand remains strong in its PC business with particular strength in commercial, desktop, and higher-end consumer notebooks. In an earnings call, Gelsinger said that the digitization of everything accelerated by the four superpowers of AI, pervasive connectivity, cloud to edge infrastructure, and ubiquitous compute are driving the sustained need for more semiconductors. "The market is expected to double to $1 trillion by 2030. In that timeframe, the market for leading-edge nodes will rise to be over 50 percent of the total, while the market for leading-edge foundry services will grow at twice the rate of the semi-industry overall," he envisioned.
PC demand remains very strong, and "We believe the 2021 TAM (total addressable market) will grow double digits even as ecosystem shortages constrain our customer's ability to ship finished systems," Gelsinger added. "Customers continue to choose Intel for their datacenter needs and our third-gen scalable Xeon processor Ice Lake has shipped over 1 million units since launching in April, and we expect to ship over 1 million units again in Q4 alone," he informed. (IANS/MBI)
Keywords: Intel, Chip, processor, Desktop, AI, Semiconductor, PC, Processor