NEW DELHI: The movie Baahubali has fully transformed the concept of movie making in India. At the same time, it reminds us about the flawless work been executed under the direction by SS Rajamouli’s and went on to become one of the best movies of the Indian cinema. This movie opened up new dimensions and possibilities to the filmmaking field and one name that became prominent after the success of Baahubali was Rana Daggubati.
Rana is better known as Baladeva, who portrayed the role of a villain to best of its perfection. He has also featured as Jai Singh Rathore in Akshay Kumar’s Baby. Recently, he has celebrated his 33rd birthday on December 14.
Let’s have a look at some of the aspects, related to the life of Rana Daggubati.
- Rana was born on Born on December 14, 1984, to Daggubati Suresh Babu, a Telugu film producer. Initially, he was named as Rama Naidu Daggubati but he cut short it to Rana, before entering into his professional life.
- Rana Daggubati eye had some issue when he was just a kid. Due to this, he wasn’t able to see from his right eye but later on, he got it operated and got it corrected.
- During his college days, Rana had a girlfriend but later on, she got married to someone else.
- Rana Daggubati started his career as a model, as his height is 6 feet, 2 inches, which is quite impressive. But later on, he took up as a Visual Effects Producer.
- He won National Film Award for co-producing Bommalata – A Bellyful of Dreams in 2006.
- During his childhood days, Rana Daggubati was keen to become a software engineer. But after Salman Khan advised him to get into acting, he immediately considered that option.
- Rana Daggubati is also been honored with Nandi Award for his efforts, which is one of the highest honors in Tollywood industry.
- Apart from modeling and acting, Rana Daggubati also holds a degree in Industrial Photography and is very passionate about the same.
- Rana Daggubati debuted with a blockbuster film, Leader. Later he was awarded Best Male Debut in South in Filmfare award.
- Later, Rana Daggubati went on to make his Bollywood debut with Dum Maaro Dum and was appreciated for his skills and acting.