Two deadly attacks have taken place recently in Kuwait and Tunisia. One can undoubtedly say that ISIS is once again is trying to capitalize fear among individuals during the month of Ramadan.
Watch this :
- In a recent Video published by ISIS, Abu Muhammad told extremists that “Get prepared, be ready to make it a month of calamity everywhere for the non-believers.” His message was especially for supporters of the caliphate in Europe and America.
- Encouraging Muslims to take up arms in their hand, the extremists are trying to channelize an attack in the West during Ramadan which is supposed to be starting from 7th June.
- Speaking his heart out to the left migrants in Europe, he clearly said “All you believers and unifiers, if the tyrants have closed off to you the gates of migration, you open in their faces the gates of jihad and make their actions become a regret. The smallest action you do in their heartland is better and more.”
- Ramadan is a holy month for Muslims and people celebrate it with great happiness around the world. It all starts with the morning. People fast all day and eat only in the night. Quran readings followed by extra prayers are some of the traditions that are followed in this 30 days month of Ramadan.
- The 31 minutes ISIS video was released by ISIS’s media unit Al-Furqan. Many Muslims have also expressed their fear that ISIS is trying to portray Ramadan as a month of Jihadists attacks. However there was no mention of the Egyptian passenger jet in the speech titled “That They Live By Proof”.
- The world is still searching for the mysterious 804’s black box since no terror group organisations have claimed responsibility for that.
- Despite these warnings by ISIS, it is well known to all of us that ISIS’s hold on Syria and Iraq is weakening. Iraqi Prime minister Haider al-Abadi told that “Iraqi soldiers would try to take back the city of Fallujah, to the west of Baghdad and the troops were approaching a moment of great victory.”
- ISIS’s weakening can be also well understood from the fact that they declared a state of emergency in their self-proclaimed areas such as Raqqa. Moreover, several ISIS fighters have even tried to flee the extremist stronghold.
Related article :
- ISIS threatens to attack India in its latest video
- Troops and Protesters Clash at Green Zone in Baghdad
- ISIS and the Secret “Sykes-Picot” Agreement
Prepared by Pritam
Pritam is a 3rd year engineering student in B.P. Poddar institute of management and technology, Kolkata. You can contact the author at @pritam_gogreen
Copyright 2016 NewsGram