Jewellery designer Farah Khan has collaborated with ice cream brand Magnum for a special collection.
Inspired by the brand’s idea of Taking Pleasure Seriously, Farah has set out to create the MagnumXFarahKhan Collection that spells indulgence with chocolate diamonds and more. The line is dazzling, yet funky and playful, read a statement.
Farah Khan said: “My creations align with the brand’s philosophy of craftsmanship and indulgence, inspiring every woman to experience bejewelled pleasure and unravel their playful side.”
Actress Kalki Koechlin, the muse of the line, said: “It inspires a notion of pleasure. Set on rose gold with quirky chocolate diamonds, the collection brings out the sweet, naughty and playful side of me.”
According to Himanshu Kanwar, Head – Magnum Ice Cream, India, Hindustan Unilever Limited, the pieces are “truly a work of art”.
It will be unveiled on Farah’s official website on April 24. BollywoodCountry
Thanks to the festive as well as wedding seasons, it’s all about the latest fashion trends that is being mostly researched on internet. But how much have you thought about the jewellery which plays an intrinsic role in enhancing your beauty?
Chitwn D Malhotra, founder and lead designer at Dillano Luxurious Jewels Ltd, and Deepali Mathur, fashion stylist and a brand strategist, have a list of unconventional and head-turning festive and wedding jewellery trend suggestions:
* Maangtika, Maathapattis, headgears: These are not just for brides, but can also help you steal the show during the festivities. Exclusive picks such as a diamond drop maangtika or a maathapatti with white kundan or a sleek headgear can cover all your occasions starting from festivals to wedding seasons to New Year madness.
* Shoulder duster earring: Chandeliers are symbols of royalty, luxury and class. However, this season they are representing style, creativity and boldness in the form of shoulder duster earrings. Deliberately designed to brush the clavicles, the long statement danglers are unique in hues and shapes, hence a sure shot way to have all the eyes.
* Cocktail ring: A perfect blend of classic and modern jewellery style, a diamond or sapphire studded cocktail ring is a must-have for this celebration season. Whether a wedding or a party, these contemporary cocktail rings are designed to make fashion statements with traditional as well as western attire.
* Contemporary yet conventional: An all-time favourite for an everyday wear that weighs less, is a perfect bold finished piece with embellished stones to give a perfect elegant look.
* Polki and traditional motifs: Uncut polki with pastel meenakari are in huge trend this festive season. It gives a traditional and royal look to every modern woman. An absolute balance between being trendy and traditional whereas jewellery crafted using traditional motifs such as peacock, lotus or any other in gold finish options are perfect for an ethnic and contemporary attire. (IANS)