New Delhi, October 29, 2017 : Don’t overdress your child, instead use subtle colors focusing on detailed work like embroideries and appliques with pearls and gota work, suggest expert.
Chandni Agarwal, Founder at the brand Little Tags and Jacqueline Kapur, Co-founder of Ayesha accessories (brand) , have shared ideas on how you can dress up your child in wedding season.
- Don’t over dress your children. Less is always more when it comes to kids outfit and fashion. Use minimal yet effective accessories to accentuate a simple outfit.
- Focus on finer details instead of bling. Subtle embroideries, smart appliqués, use of diamantes, non-jaggy studs and pearls can instantly elevate the look of the outfit. A touch of bling in the form of sequins, gota and dabka work is also fine as long as it is not overdone. Sparkly tiny necklaces or a cute brooch pinned to their outfit will add a lot of excitement even to a simple design.
- Compliment that cute out fit with a pairs of earrings and hair clips in hues of pink, peach, pastels, coral and parrot green as it looks good on children in the daytime. If you are attending a night function, then carefully choose tones of teal, turquoise, yellows and reds for your tiny tots’ outfit.
- A pretty satin hair bow for a girl on her princess dress or a cute bow tie for boys are extra cool for the occasion.
- Premium fabric for sensitive skin: Let your tender ones dress up in the most comfy outfit crafted out of natural fibres like linen, silk, or organic cotton. For tuxedos, you can opt for imported Italian fabrics that are light in weight and does not weigh down the child. For lehengas and shararas, silks and cotton work best.
- Shoes that speak style: If the child is wearing Indian traditional, nothing beats the charm of mojris and Peshawari sandals. With western formals, smart shoes like slip ons and lace-ups work best. Make sure, they have good cushioning, so that they move around comfortably. (IANS)
Copyright 2017 NewsGram