Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
- LIC stands for Life Insurance Corporation of India
- LIC policy details are very important to remember
- Now one can check the details and status of their policy online
So far as LIC policy details are concerned, it must be remembered that it is as important to check the policy status on a regular basis as purchasing the policy itself.
However, there are instances when policyholders tend to lose track of premium payments and grace periods. Therefore, in order to avoid such a frequent mishap, it is important to perform a regular and timely check of the insurance policy.
In order to stay updated about the latest upcoming premium payments among other things, the concerned policyholder can easily avail of the online services. Apart from the online services, LIC also offers mobile services through which the concerned customers can track the developments in their policy.
How Can One Check LIC Policy Status Online?
So far as LIC policy details are concerned, it is important to know that LIC offers countless online services in order to facilitate smooth transactions and cater to the respective needs and preferences of its concerned customers.
LIC’s diversified e-services (or, online services) are facilitated with every parameter in order to bring forth functionalities otherwise available only through different branches. There are a number of ways in order to check one’s LIC policy status online. One way, which is the simplest and the most popular, is to register a user account and write in the details consequently of the concerned policy to check the current status. The following steps are to be followed in order to verify the LIC policy details online:
- First and foremost, the option to register online is available on the LIC home page.
- If the concerned policyholder is a first-time user, he or she will be needed to fill up the online registration forms and according choose the login credentials.
- After a successful registration, a confirmation mail will be accordingly relayed to the registered mail address.
- It is important to note that a specific URL would be provided in the confirmation mail. Upon clicking the URL, the concerned user will be directed to a page where the said insurance policy can be linked with the respective user account.
- On this page the concerned policyholder is needed to fill up the necessary details such as policy number, date of birth,premium amount, etc.
- Upon doing away with the form filling, it has to be submitted by clicking on Submit.
- It is important to note that if the information provided is error-free, the present status of the insurance policy will be displaced on the screen in a trice. However, if the policyholder or the user gets an error message, the information would have to be compulsorily re-entered.
- Apart from the error message, a reminder will also be relayed to the registered mail address. It is important to note that the incorrect policy information previously entered by the concerned user will be deleted automatically after a span of five days.
How Can the Policyholder Check Policy Status Online (For Registered Users)?
So far as LIC policy details are concerned, registered users or policyholders can check the status of their insurance policies online through the following steps:
- So far as LIC policy details are concerned, in order to check the LIC policy details online, the first step is to open the LIC India website.
- On the home page, the concerned policyholder needs to click on the Online Services option.
- In order to consequently kick start the process, the username and password must be precisely and correctly entered.
- The concerned policyholder or the user will then be directed to a page listing the various policy tools for the registered customer.
- From the options thus listed, the user needs to select the View Enrolled Policies option.
- Upon clicking the View Enrolled Policies option, the concerned policyholder or the user will then be directed to a page displaying all the respective insurance policies that the policyholder has enrolled in the past.
- Apart from the various insurance policies, other necessary information such as the insurance policy enrollment date, the exact premium amount and the various vested bonuses can also be viewed on the page alongside the respective policies.
- Upon being directed to the said page, the concerned policyholder or user can view the current status of his or her insurance policy just by clicking on the respective policy number.
So far as LIC policy details are concerned, it must be realized that keeping tabs on the status is very crucial as ever. Online checking ensures a smoother performance and, most importantly, helps to save a lot of time and money on the part of the customer. Therefore, online checking is the most sought-after way to keep a regular check on the status of the LIC insurance policy details.
Singer Rihanna was honoured by Prime Minister Mia Mottley at an event which marked Barbados's new status as a republic, which was attended by Prince Charles. Addressing the pop star by her real name, the PM said: "Robyn Rihanna Fenty tomorrow morning shall have conferred upon her the order of national hero of Barbados."
Rihanna was then summoned from her seat to accept the honor, with the Prime Minister managing to rouse a laugh from the singer when she referenced her 2012 hit 'Diamonds', reports femalefirst.co.uk. She added: "On behalf of a grateful nation, but an even prouder people, we therefore present to you, the designee, for the national hero of Barbados." "And to accept on behalf of a grateful nation - you can come my dear - ambassador Robyn Rihanna Fenty, may you continue to shine like a diamond and bring honor to your nation." Rihanna, who was born in the St Michael parish of Barbados, found fame in 2005 after being spotted by a record producer and has since gone on to become one of the most successful female artists of all time with sales of over 250 million and recently reached billionaire status through her Fenty beauty brand.
The Prime Minister continued in her speech: "Commanding the imagination of the world through the pursuit of excellence, her creativity, her discipline, and above all else, her extraordinary commitment to the land of her birth. "Having satisfied that, Ambassador Robyn Rihanna Fenty has given service to Barbados which has been exemplified by visionary and pioneering leadership, extraordinary achievement and the attaining of the highest excellence to the Government of Barbados." It comes after a historic move for Barbados, which has become a republic after almost 400 years and welcomes its first president, Sandra Mason, after removing Queen Elizabeth as head of state. (IANS/ MBI)
(Keywords: National hero of Barbados, Robyn Rihanna Fenty, Prince Charles, Barbado, Mia Mottley, Prime Minister, Rihanna)
By Manav Bhatia
It's that time of the year when there are festivities galore and entertaining comes to the fore. Manav Bhatia, Founder Trunkin shares some tablescapes for the season
Christmas Tablescapes: Whether it's cherry red tablecloths or plush green napkin rings, there's something for everyone. Red and green are synonymous with colour themes this time of year.
Red and green are synonymous with colour themes this time of year. | Photo by Libby Penner on Unsplash
Finish it off with Royalty: Jewelled napkin rings are an essential table accessory. Jewelled beads in the centre of a napkin ring surrounded by metal carving can be combined in a variety of forms and sizes and gives a touch of glamour.
Jewelled napkin rings are an essential table accessory. | Photo by Jonathan Borba on Unsplash
Touch of Smoke: Winter is the season when evening decor is especially important for parties, get-togethers, and bonfires. Colours in grey and ivory combine night with the day. Embroidered tablecloths, paired with lit glass votives, adds refinement to the evening.
Embroidered tablecloths, paired with lit glass votives, adds refinement to the evening. | Pxhere
Smearing of Wood: Nature's finish using ferns and drift wood for decor instead of flowers add to the winter feels.
Wall Hangings: Embroidered and beaded hangings add a touch of elegance and are traditional accessories for Christmas. (IANS/ MBI)
(Keywords: Wall Hangings, Wood, Winter, Smoke, Royalty, Christmas, Festivities, Perfect Setting)
Have you ever faced eye redness? Or have witnessed blurry or foggy vision? Or experiencing halos around lights? Or nausea and vomiting are very common for you. You may well be suffering from Glaucoma which needs immediate attention.
Glaucoma is the second most common causes of blindness worldwide, according to a report by World Health Organisation (WHO). Typically, it occurs in people with over the age of 60 however it can occur at any age. It is also estimated that globally 79.6 million people are affected with glaucoma, half of them being Asian population. While in India, around 11.9 million people suffer vision impairment and out of which 1.2 million cases are due to Glaucoma. It is a growing concern for the population in India. Even after these high numbers, the enormous majority remains undiagnosed, and untreated. More than 90 percent of cases of Glaucoma remain undiagnosed.
Glaucoma is the second most common causes of blindness worldwide, according to a report by World Health Organisation (WHO). | Wikimedia Commons
Glaucoma is a condition that damages the nerve of the eye. The increased pressure in the eye, which is known as intraocular pressure, can damage the optic nerve which is responsible for sending images to the brain. If the damage worsens, glaucoma can cause permanent vision loss or even total blindness within a few years. According to WHO, there are different kinds of glaucoma, though, the two most common are, primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG), having a slow and slow and asymptomatic onset, and angle-closure glaucoma (ACG), which is less common, yet more acute. Hence, it is important for everybody over the age of 40 years to have a regular eye check-up.
The eye disorder may be treated with the help of eye drops prescribed by Ophthalmologist. There are various options available to lower intraocular pressure to the desired level. Depending upon the need of the patient, doctor may recommend combinations of eye drops, but it is of utmost importance to use the drops on a regular basis. However, consulting a specialist should be the first priority if diagnosed with glaucoma, but most of the population will first opt for home remedies then will consult chemists' shops for medicines and if the issue is still not resolved then will they think of a specialist. There is a need to modify the mindset of the people and when it comes to sensory organs zero negligence rule should be followed.
The eye disorder may be treated with the help of eye drops prescribed by Ophthalmologist. | Photo by CDC on Unsplash
Awareness is the key to managing Glaucoma better. The need of the hour is to include eye care as part of the health check-up. Timely detection of Glaucoma will lead to proper medication and diagnosis by an Ophthalmologist. Talking about prevention, early detection will help in managing glaucoma before significant damage occurs. Glaucoma can be because of genetics as well hence knowing the family's eye history is important. Regular and moderate exercise may help prevent glaucoma by reducing eye pressure also eye drops can significantly reduce the risk that high pressure will progress to glaucoma.
Also, there are few home remedies that anyone can follow to avoid glaucoma. Consuming healthy food, using eyewear, avoiding head-down position, keeping oral hygienic, and protecting eyes from sunlight are a few of such remedies. One should be mindful of the fact that Glaucoma is irreversible blindness and awareness can help us in fighting it. Depending on the condition an Ophthalmologist may prescribe an oral medication or may suggest therapies. In severe conditions, doctors can also recommend surgeries like Laser therapy, Filtering surgery, Drainage tubes, minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS). (IANS/ MBI)
Keywords: eye disorder, eye, India, World Health Organisation, blindness , foggy vision, eye redness, Glaucoma, Ophthalmologist