- LIC stands for Life Insurance Corporation of India
- LIC policy details are very important to remember
- Now one can check the details and status of their policy online
So far as LIC policy details are concerned, it must be remembered that it is as important to check the policy status on a regular basis as purchasing the policy itself.
However, there are instances when policyholders tend to lose track of premium payments and grace periods. Therefore, in order to avoid such a frequent mishap, it is important to perform a regular and timely check of the insurance policy.
In order to stay updated about the latest upcoming premium payments among other things, the concerned policyholder can easily avail of the online services. Apart from the online services, LIC also offers mobile services through which the concerned customers can track the developments in their policy.
How Can One Check LIC Policy Status Online?
So far as LIC policy details are concerned, it is important to know that LIC offers countless online services in order to facilitate smooth transactions and cater to the respective needs and preferences of its concerned customers.
LIC’s diversified e-services (or, online services) are facilitated with every parameter in order to bring forth functionalities otherwise available only through different branches. There are a number of ways in order to check one’s LIC policy status online. One way, which is the simplest and the most popular, is to register a user account and write in the details consequently of the concerned policy to check the current status. The following steps are to be followed in order to verify the LIC policy details online:
- First and foremost, the option to register online is available on the LIC home page.
- If the concerned policyholder is a first-time user, he or she will be needed to fill up the online registration forms and according choose the login credentials.
- After a successful registration, a confirmation mail will be accordingly relayed to the registered mail address.
- It is important to note that a specific URL would be provided in the confirmation mail. Upon clicking the URL, the concerned user will be directed to a page where the said insurance policy can be linked with the respective user account.
- On this page the concerned policyholder is needed to fill up the necessary details such as policy number, date of birth,premium amount, etc.
- Upon doing away with the form filling, it has to be submitted by clicking on Submit.
- It is important to note that if the information provided is error-free, the present status of the insurance policy will be displaced on the screen in a trice. However, if the policyholder or the user gets an error message, the information would have to be compulsorily re-entered.
- Apart from the error message, a reminder will also be relayed to the registered mail address. It is important to note that the incorrect policy information previously entered by the concerned user will be deleted automatically after a span of five days.
How Can the Policyholder Check Policy Status Online (For Registered Users)?
So far as LIC policy details are concerned, registered users or policyholders can check the status of their insurance policies online through the following steps:
- So far as LIC policy details are concerned, in order to check the LIC policy details online, the first step is to open the LIC India website.
- On the home page, the concerned policyholder needs to click on the Online Services option.
- In order to consequently kick start the process, the username and password must be precisely and correctly entered.
- The concerned policyholder or the user will then be directed to a page listing the various policy tools for the registered customer.
- From the options thus listed, the user needs to select the View Enrolled Policies option.
- Upon clicking the View Enrolled Policies option, the concerned policyholder or the user will then be directed to a page displaying all the respective insurance policies that the policyholder has enrolled in the past.
- Apart from the various insurance policies, other necessary information such as the insurance policy enrollment date, the exact premium amount and the various vested bonuses can also be viewed on the page alongside the respective policies.
- Upon being directed to the said page, the concerned policyholder or user can view the current status of his or her insurance policy just by clicking on the respective policy number.
So far as LIC policy details are concerned, it must be realized that keeping tabs on the status is very crucial as ever. Online checking ensures a smoother performance and, most importantly, helps to save a lot of time and money on the part of the customer. Therefore, online checking is the most sought-after way to keep a regular check on the status of the LIC insurance policy details.
Copyright 2018 NewsGram