Human beings are the most complex species of all and the place we live is much more complicated than we can ever think of. In day to day life, we come across many such phenomena and events that are way beyond our imagination.
With the unprecedented leap in science and technology, we are able to decode the very mysterious subjects which were well beyond our imagination.
Take a look at such a list of such facts and details that will definitely leave you to spellbound.
1. Almost every one of us has played Mario in our childhood and it was one of the buzzes of the nineties. But not everyone knows that the bushes and clouds in Mario game are the same, just they are coloured differently.
2. The human body is really a great gift to us but with that, we do contain very unusual things it. Like, an adult human contains two to nine pounds of bacteria in it.
3. Whales are the biggest mammal present on this earth, so does their organs. A Blue whales heart is almost the same size of a Volkswagen Beetle and one can swim through some of its arteries.
4. Half of all humans who have ever lived died from malaria. There are various reasons for our death but malaria remains at the top of it. Almost half of all the humans have ever have died of malaria.
5. Charlie Chaplin is one of the best ever comedian in the history of mankind. Interestingly, once Charlie Chaplin stood third in a contest for “Charlie Chaplin look-alike”.
6. Ageing is a part of our body and with every passing day, we are not the same that we were yesterday. Yet, we replace every particle in our body every seven years. Thus virtually, we are not the same person
you were 7 years ago.
7. Turtles can breathe out of their butts. Turtles are reptiles that last for many years and have said to be on the earth for more than 200 million years. One of their reasons for such a long survival can be that they can breathe out of their butts. Can be?
8. Is there anyone, who wants to die or age early? We don’t think so. But there is a species of jellyfish known as Turritopsis Nutricula that is said to be immortal. Now, this is something we can learn from Jellyfish.
9. The average sperm count of healthy human can range from 40 million to 300 million. It is the normal range for the number of sperm per millilitre. But did you know that each sperm has 37.5MB of DNA information in it? That means a normal ejaculation by a human represents a data transfer of 1587GB in about 3 seconds. Now, does it sounds like a supercomputer?
10. We all know that every human has different fingerprints and retinal structure. Therefore, these features are used for security purposes also. But do you know that a human tongue print is also absolutely unique? Now you know it, so you can boast about it.
11. Human blood remains to be a very complex fluid and makes up around 7% of the weight of a human body. Over the period of just twenty-four hours, our blood can run the distance of 19,312 kilometres. The said distance is more than between India and America. Remember, just twenty-four odd hours.
12. Human blood contains red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. With that, we have four types of blood groups. That’s what almost many of us think. But in fact, we have twenty-nine types of blood groups that are been discovered by the scientists till now. The rarest of them belong to the Bombay subtype. But this blood group is common for a small group of families in Japan.
13. We all know that light is the fastest electromagnetic wave and can travel at 299 792 458 m/s. But, do you know what speed a normal human being sneezes. The answer is 160 km/h. So, from next time, try to sneeze away from the person sitting next to you. You might blow him up.
14. Bhutan is a landlocked country on the Himalayas’ eastern edge and is known for splendid Buddhist monasteries. But as of now, no one knows how many people live in that country because, after 1975, no census has ever been taken by the government.
15. Space is indeed a very magnificent place to explore. Many countries have come up to dig more into the outer space and are trying to know more about our universe. The only way a person can go out of the atmosphere is by getting trained as an Astronaut. But they also do have some limitations and one of them remains to be very quirky.
An Astronaut is not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind by any chance can damage their spacesuits. And we all know that a spacesuit costs millions of rupee. So, now you know that beans can cause gas and it’s really not good to have any gastric problem is any public gathering.