NewsGram is a US-based nonprofit committed to bringing objective and non-partisan news reporting to our readers. It is approved by Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a tax-exempt entity, i.e., 501 (c) (3) entity.
The agenda of NewsGram to disseminate articulate information with the masses and motivate the writers to express and give their identity to their thoughts.
Facebook- 19,210 Followers
Twitter- 1,773 Followers
Instagram- 1,010 Followers
- Guest Posts
- Link Placement
- Content Writing
- Press Releases
- Product and Brand Review
- Banner Advertisement
Mail us at- firstname.lastname@example.org
NewsGram offers Virtual Internship positions across the world
Apply at email@example.com
NewsGram is a Chicago-based nonprofit media organization with a focus on news and views across the world.
- The emphasis would be on delivering the news with a difference.
- Ethical journalism with a pragmatic approach.
- Raise issues that the mainstream media misses or does not consider important.
About the virtual Internship:
NewsGram is an excellent place to learn the basics of journalism in a hands-on manner. We ensure a one-to-one mentoring of each intern. Therefore, not only you learn a lot, but you also get a lot of assignments.
- News selection
- News reporting
- Write original stories
- Upload stories from wire services
- Rewrite stories from wire services
- Learn finer details of SEO, SMO and use that to maximize social media enhancement of the content
Duration of internship: variable. From weeks to months
# of Internships available: Variable
Who can apply?
- Any undergraduate and postgraduate student can apply
- Interns should have a good command of written English
- Good knowledge of current affairs and willing to do flexible shifts
How to apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org