Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
By NewGram Staff Writer
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi yesterday presented 50th Jnanpeeth Award to Prof Bhalchandra Nemade.
Praising the writing of Prof. Bhalchandra Nemade, the Prime Minister compared his views with those of Shri Aurobindo. He said the works of Prof. Nemade will inspire several generations.
Speaking after the presentation of the award Modi said, “Creative writing has the capacity to touch lives of several generations.” He reiterated that solutions to the problems of global warming and climate change, which the world is debating today, can be found in the Vedas.
The Prime Minister emphasized that literature is extremely important in the current age of technology. He said that the combination of wisdom (Saraswati) and prosperity (Lakshmi) are the key to India’s progress.
The Prime Minister expressed displeasure about the waning interest of people in books. He said people must ensure a special place for books in their homes. He recalled the “Vaanche Gujarat” (Read Gujarat) initiative that he had launched when he was Chief Minister of Gujarat.
Achieving soft, beautiful and happy skin is a dream for most of us or at least a long-pending item on our wish list. While there are lot of suggestions, a laundry list of do's and don'ts to follow, there are some basics that don't change. We have to understand that happy skin is a holistic process that requires one to work on building healthy habits combined with good skincare.
Here's a ready reckoner by ITC Fiama of tried and tested skincare habits that will serve as a reminder that skincare doesn't need to be complicated, it just needs to be consistent.
* Cleanse & Moisturise -- The first and the simplest step towards healthy skin is regular cleansing and moisturising, it is advisable to use a moisturizing body soap that ensures your skin gets the right nutrients and remains supple and nourished. A great product suited to this requirement is Fiama Gel Bathing Bar, which is enriched with nature's goodness. Fiama's bathing bars come in 5 variants and they help moisturize the skin making it appear soft, happy and bouncy.
The first and the simplest step towards healthy skin is regular cleansing and moisturising. | Photo by Humphrey Muleba on Unsplash
* Balanced Diet -- Healthy skin is an outcome of a balanced diet. The food we eat provides the building blocks for healthy functioning of our bodies. Our diet has everything to do with the health of our skin. The nutrients, minerals, and proteins found in food support collagen production and healthy cell membranes, and protect skin from harmful stressors, such as UV exposure.
Healthy skin is an outcome of a balanced diet. | Photo by Sam Moqadam on Unsplash
* Smile -- While most of us hate the idea of having crow's eyes and lines while we smile. We rarely realize the benefits of a simple smile. When we smile the blood flow gets better, and the skin receives more oxygen and nutrients. This can help you develop a healthier complexion alternately it also leaves you stress free making you look happy and radiant.
When we smile the blood flow gets better, and the skin receives more oxygen and nutrients. | Photo by Lesly Juarez on Unsplash
* Drink Enough H20 -- With our bodies comprising of 70 per cent water, drinking sufficient amount of water is the easiest way to keep your skin healthy and hydrated. Drinking adequate water helps flush out toxins from our bodies, preventing pimples and acne and boosting the skin's elasticity. No wonder, water is called the elixir of life.
Drinking adequate water helps flush out toxins from our bodies, preventing pimples and acne and boosting the skin's elasticity. | Photo by Bluewater Sweden on Unsplash
* Move Your Body -- Along with cleansing and proper nutrition, another aspect which is important for happy skin is movement. When we move or burn calories, the body produces chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with the receptors in the brain and trigger positive feelings and happy thoughts. This feeling of pure happiness and joy reflects on the skin, thus having the power to completely change your mood and keep you and your skin beaming. (IANS/ MBI)
When we move or burn calories, the body produces chemicals called endorphins. | Photo by Joanna Nix-Walkup on Unsplash
Keywords: Skin, soft, happy, healthy, food, move, calories, water, smile, moisturise, water, cleanse
Birth of the Great Indian Circus
Other Famous Circuses of India
Keywords: India, Circus, Tradition, Art, Performance, Great Indian Circus, Philip Astley, Culture
By- Naman Rastogi
Follow NewsGram on Facebook to stay updated.
Tests To Include in API Security Testing
Also Read: No Halfway Deal In Security
The API security testing tool you use should allow for several different types of fuzzing:
Disclaimer: (This article is sponsored and include some commercial links)