In this article, we will focus on an easy way to record your screen. Between teachers and students who are trying to share their ideas and explain them to each other or the owners of educational YouTube channels, the business owns, or whatever. Being able to share your screen has become really important. Here we have a tool and advice to support you in the world of screen recording.
Screen recording is the simplest and cheapest way to create instructional RecordCast , not only video lessons, but video messages to communicate online with students, families, and colleagues. It makes teaching based on blended learning more effective.
Follow NewsGram on Quora Space to get answers to all your questions.
RecordCast is a tool that allows you to capture the computer screen and create videos to share on the network without installing any software. There are many programs of this type on the market, and they are greatly appreciated in the educational and technological fields for creating tutorials and educational videos. The peculiarity of RecordCast lies in the fact that it does not require any software to be installed on your device.
The technical tool we’re focusing on today is called RecordCast. It is a very quick way to record your screen. Simply open the website on your browser, choose the audio option, and record your screen. Then you are able to share it with whoever you want! Or download your recording to your computer. This screen recording application is a great tool to use when you don’t want to download any software.
What is RecordCast?
RecordCast is a very straightforward tool for recording video/audio on the screen. It can record all activities performed in the browser tab (including audio) or the entire desktop without having to download any program, as long as you have a web browser.
How does RecordCast work?
Here, you can do this by simply opening the Chrome browser and entering the RecordCast site in your browser.
Create an account on RecordCast’s website, and then you only need to start recording. All the tab or desktop contents and everything that goes on on your computer screen is recorded. It’s great for creating tutorials, presentations, or video courses. It is also possible to apply audio from the microphone and then record your own.
Recordings can be saved to your computer or edited after a few simple clicks. RecordCast works very conveniently online. Let’s see how to use it exactly:
- Click on the “Start Recording” button displayed on the RecordCast home page;
- Select the method of recording audio while recording screen;
- Choose a screen to record (you can choose from the following three options for recording: full desktop, app window, and Chrome tab);
- Recording starts now.
- Click Register;
- After recording, an easy-to-use editor lets you trim, split, and crop the recording. You can also highlight dots with a few clicks and draw on the screen to emphasize the element you want.
- Finally, it is also available to add texts, speed up recording, and even download them to your computer or save it under your account online.
Advantages of RecordCast
Create materials to send out before the session so that participants are more prepared.
– Create a break for the front explanation, or you can assign a part of the explanation with a video to bring the lesson to life.
Explain something more technical that would not be possible to explain directly at that moment.
– Create some materials to be sent after the session as a follow-up.
– Record educational lessons to share on YouTube or other means of communication.
RecordCast is a useful tool when you need to explain some process or create video lessons, and then share videos with your students or followers remotely. With the RecordCast screen recorder, it is possible to record what is happening on your computer screen and capture a microphone’s sound. Check this screen recorder now.