Water is an important requirement for human livelihood. Water purifiers are being installed in every household from day to day due to increasing water pollution. Today, water purifiers with about 71 names ranging from one thousand rupees to fifty thousand rupees are available in the market. A common man has little scientific knowledge about water purifiers. A common person does not know what is RO Water Purifier? Therefore, it is necessary for every citizen of society to know about this subject. So, first of all, we have to understand what is RO and UV In water purifiers.
RO in Water Purifiers: Its full form is Reverse Osmosis. This is the best way to purify water. By this technique, all the underwater impurities, metal particles, sand particles, total dissolved solids are cleared. RO should be used in areas where water is saline or water has TDS. RO is perfect for coastal areas and bore wells. UV purifier (Ultra Violet) should be used in places where water is sweet.
UV in Water Purifiers: Its full form is Ultra Violet purifier. This technique kills viruses and bacteria present inside the water. But this technique cannot clean arsenic and chlorine dissolved in water. This technique should be used in areas where the water is sweet, such as mountainous areas. There is only a need to eliminate bacteria in the water there. Pollution is also less there.
So RO UV Water Purifier is a purifier in which RO and UV work together to purify water and kill viruses and bacteria. I consider RO+UV is the best mixture of techniques for water purification. But at times when total dissolved salts (TDS) of water is very low and does not hold any harmful contaminant like arsenic, fluoride, etc. one may not need RO as such so only UV treatment is good enough to get safe water.
RO+UV Water Purifier System
RO UV Water Purifier System have six stages of purification, let’s understand all the stages one by one:
- (Stage one) Pre sediment filter: It removes fine and coarse particulate impurities entered and improves the life of the pre-RO carbon filter.
- (Stage two) Pre RO carbon filter: It removes chlorine and organic impurities like harmful insecticides it also engages bad taste and odor-causing organic mixtures from water.
- (Stage three) Post carbon sediment filter: It Removes remaining fine and coarse particulate impurities or dirt and improves the life of the RO membrane.
- (Stage four) RO Membrane: It removes liquefied salts hardness pesticides and heavy metals like arsenic lead and Mercury and it also removes microbial pollutants like bacteria viruses protozoa and cysts after this the water passes through a TDS modulator that adds adequate quantities of essential minerals to enhance the taste of the water.
- (Stage five) UV reactor: It acts as an additional stage of purification to further inactivate bacteria virus and parasites to deliver safe water.
- (Stage six) Post RO carbon filter: This is the last level of purification which acts as a polisher and further enhances the taste of water new Puritan summer RO+ UV with its advanced six-stage RO+UV purification technology gives you completely safe soft and sweet drinking water always
Benefits of RO+UV Water Purifier
- Health and Skin Benefits
Clean water protects you from bacteria and viruses that cause diseases. The RO+UV purification technology just not only eliminates hard water elements such as aluminum, magnesium, and arsenic but it also destroys bacteria and viruses existing in your water supply. Furthermore, drinking clean water will keep your body replenished and give your skin a healthy glow.
- Removes Odor and Foul Taste
Water is essentially a tasteless and odorless liquid, however, impurities may add a certain taste and odor to your regular supply. A RO+UV water purifier not only cleans the contaminants but also restores the natural combination of water molecules, which makes every sip more satisfying and thirst-quenching.
- More Savings for You
With a water purifier at home, you can save the additional costs of buying bottled water while traveling or during your daily routine. Simply fill up your bottles with water from your home water purifier and enjoy a continuous supply of clean water for your daily consumption. You can also prepare healthy detox drinks on the go with water from your RO purifier.
- Saves Time
Yes, if you have been using the old method of boiling water before every use, having a water purifier with RO and UV filtration will save a lot of time for you.
You are using much fewer resources when using a home or office water purifier for clean drinking water. For example, when you buy bottled water, it creates plastic wastes which then needs to be discarded, increasing your carbon footprint. Similarly, when boiling water, you are using LPG, which in turn creates its own set of kitchen air pollutants to deal with.