- New solutions must be developed to face the yet-to-arrive challenges regarding food and health
- The human traditions and human culture need to reconsider the methods of incorporating the scientific solutions into our daily living
June 16, 2017: Science and the society have to join hands and come forward together in order to resolve the issues that are related to health and food, scientist and health expert have stated. New solutions must be developed to face the yet-to-arrive challenges regarding food and health.
About the culture
The omnivorous requirements and the culinary traditions are two things which form the foundation of the human culture that is developed and designed with the help of food-culture. In light of scientific progress; we, humans, change habits very rarely- history says. Presently, the direct scientific solutions that are proposed to battle the ever-evolving health epidemics and new age food-crisis, pose against the weight of thousand years of our cultural identity.
Three questions regarding the health and food issues include-
- What policies, new information, and new techniques can be proposed to address our problems that arise from food?
- What exactly is the scenario of human diets, and human health that is related to the diets?
- How effective will be the future food solutions to the next progeny or long after today’s generation ceases to exist?
In a nutshell-
The human traditions and human culture need to reconsider the methods of incorporating the scientific solutions into our daily living, in order to feed a hungry future-generation. Failing to do that, greater faith must be placed on science and technology to provide the human world with better solutions and evidence regarding the future of food.