Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
By Tharini Ilanchezhian
'Atmanirbhar Bharat' means 'Self-reliant India', a phrase popularised by the PM Narendra Modi. This enormous vision is believed the key to development of the nation as a whole. The term 'Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan' has been used right from the year 2014 in various national issues such as National security, Poverty and Digital India.
The first time the phrase came to the mainstream was when the PM gave a clarion call to the country by starting off the 'Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan' which means 'self-reliant India campaign' where he announced deliberately planned economic package of 20 lakh crores to defend the nation from the Covid-19 pandemic. This package equals to 10% of India's GDP. The government aims to achieve this by strengthening the significant pillars of economic development.
Atmanirbhar Bharat Scheme Details
• Improvising of the infrastructure facilities which will make a modern India.
• It also aims to improve the technology-driven systems,
• Fully utilising the power of demand and supply of the whole nation,
• Protecting the vibrant demography of the world's largest democracy.
The Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan includes 5 main parts that prioritizes the empowering of the potential sectors that can contribute in boosting the Indian economy.
- The first one is the policies regarding the aids to be provided for businesses and MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises).
- In the second part, supportive measures taken to empower the rural economy, poor including the farmers has been mentioned.
- The third part allocated to the sectors of agriculture, animal husbandry, fisheries and agri-infrastructure.
- The fourth part of the Atmanirbhar Bharat focuses on the new horizons of growth, such as upgradation of industrial infrastructure, enhancing self reliance in defence production, efficiency in airspace management and many more.
- The last part talks about the government reforms and enablers, which states health-related measures carried out for covid containment, boosters that ease businesses, increase in technology-driven systems to be included in sectors inclusive of education.
Talking about the vision of self -reliance, Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan takes tremendous change in the mindset of the country-dwellers. Self-reliance does not just necessarily mean reducing of imports from other countries. It means making the production self sufficient to match the demand and supply of the nation. The nation with rich natural resources has to wake up at this point of time to realise that we have a great supply of raw materials, which can be utilized to manufacture finished goods.
The core focus areas to throw light on, is skill development and human resources. At present, the world economy is wholly inter-connected and interdependent within itself. It is makes it the need of the hour for the world economy that country with large demography like India to increase its contribution. It also becomes utmost duty to the nation to do this for the global prosperity. Becoming self-reliant and self-sufficient is the key to make this vision of India a reality.
As a citizen, it becomes an immense duty of every one of us to support the local manufactures and 'Vocal for Local' is the mission that will take the 'Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan' to the next level of achieving the mission of self-reliant India.
Keywords: Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan', Atmanirbhar Bharat, Self-reliant India, Atmanirbhar Bharat Scheme Details
1. City of Djinns: A Year in Delhi by William Dalrymple
2. Delhi by Heart: Impressions of a Pakistani Traveller by Raza Rumi
3. Delirious Delhi: Inside India's Incredible Capital by DavePrager
4. The Heart has its Reasons by Krishna Sobti, Translated by Reema Anand, Meenakshi Swami
5. Delhi: A Novel by Khushwant Singh
1. Varanasi (1200 BC–)
2. Ujjain (700/600 BC–)
3. Madurai (500 BC–)
4. Thanjavur (300 BC–)
By- Digital Hub
Synthetic Vs Human Hair Wigs
Require a Wig
Also read: Gemstones: Fashion Statements
Human hair wigs on display at a store Image source: Photo by Markus Spiske on Unsplash
Also read: Latest Monsoon Fashion Trends
Human hair wigs have many advantages:
Human hair wigs last longer than synthetic ones
Human hair is soft and natural to the touch.
Human hair wigs can be dyed and styled as your hair
Human hair wigs "breathes" and your scalp won't sweat more than it does under one
Human hair wigs need to be styled at least once per wash
Human hair wigs are costly
Disclaimer: (This article is sponsored and include some commercial links)