Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
- Purpose, good faith, motivation and drive, help from one’s support system are the major needs to recover oneself and get back on the track of a healthy and happy life
- The spiritual journey involves building a relationship with God, and understanding how he loves us and guides us
June 27, 2017: There are times when one feels detached and lonely even when spending time with friends and family. One disconnects himself from the people who care about him and his passions which provide him with pleasure; then suffers from negative feelings and sheer frustration. This affects the wellbeing of the person, his relationships, and his ability to function well.
There are periods when in the days of early adulthood, one isolates himself from his surroundings completely. Building one’s thoughts on the foundation of grudges and emotions, one enables himself to be present in all situations physically, but not mentally. One overlooks the bright side of things and drowns himself in depression therefore. Failing to see changes in one’s life, post prayers and faith, provokes a person question faith and even his sanity at times.
Purpose, good faith, motivation and drive, help from one’s support-system are the major needs to recover oneself and get back on the track of a healthy and happy life. One needs to connect with his spirituality, not give up on and believe in God to connect with his self and let go of what weighs him down. Once you can accept and devote your faith to spirituality, life will not put you down anymore!
Here are the five signs that reveal that you need to connect with your spirituality-
Refusal on Forgiveness
Refusing to forgive and holding a grudge for life, robs one person off his inner peace, gives birth to bitterness, and pushes him farther away from God. People will always hurt us and let us down, but we must always believe that God will carry us through and lead us to better times; which connects us with our spirituality.
Losing Faith on Prayer
Maybe we say claim that we believe and we have faith. At troubled times, we even pray for a change and enlightenment. But when time passes without a change, one begins to lose faith and starts questioning it; he doubts whether God is listening indeed. But the truth is that God listens and he does help- only at the right time, provided we are patient enough to go through the suffering and learning. Praying to the almighty is the act of ‘believing without seeing’, which is the ultimate faith that pays.
Admittance of Mistakes and Assuming Responsibilities
Not admitting one’s mistakes makes life empty. We have been created to support and help one another, and not destroy one another. Nobody is void of flaws. Hence, when we commit a mistake we should admit it, learn from it, ask for forgiveness and move forward.
Picking one another’s faults and errs is not God’s way to communicate. Judging people is only a method to sway our attentions and also to postpone admittance of our own mistakes. God wants us to love each other like he loves each of us. That is the way to connect with our spirituality.
Lack of Spiritual Understanding
It is a bit difficult to understand what spirituality conveys and portrays. It is more than just praying to God. It includes believing the best in people, having faith and genuinely wanting the best for others, not being judgmental, accepting other’s flaws and so much more.
The spiritual journey involves building a relationship with God, and understanding how he loves us and guides us.
Connecting with our spirituality is immensely important for our soul. It provides us with joy once we embrace it. Getting in touch with one’s spirituality is the knowledge of having a relationship with the father in heaven, and there cannot be any better knowledge to lead a beautiful life.
– by Antara Kumar of NewsGram. Twitter: @ElaanaC
* Cleansing: As you sleep, your skin goes through a renewal cycle, by dispensing toxins and debris. So you only need a light-textured cleanser to wash your face with a face wash that is suitable for your skin type.
* Scrub & face pack: Use a face scrub, to remove the dead skin cells, scrub your face for like 5 minutes and wash it with normal tap water. It will help you to make your skin softer and radiant, leave the mask until it dries off.
* Toner & moisturizer: Apply toner to your face, look for clarifying toners that rebalance your pH to maintain the pH value of your skin. In the end, you only have to moisturize your face, to give hydration.
* Steal baby products: Baby products are always mild in nature so that the baby's sensitive skin doesn't have to compromise. They are created to lock moisture in babies skin. So, you can also use them. Whether it's a body oil, lotion or cream, apply some on your skin every time you're applying them on your baby. If you do this, you can flaunt your skin, this way, you don't have to dedicate a specific time every day for your skincare.
If we talk about the baby skincare routine this is important too. As the baby's skin is too sensitive and they are interacting with such a harsh environment -- pollution, high temperature etc. Don't worry there are some simple and easy enough tips. Here, what you should know, with regards to bath, diapering, selecting items and that's just the beginning.
* Bath time: Babies need two to three baths a week in warm, not hot water to stay clean. The initial step to an extraordinary child shower is to track down the ideal temperature. Tip: Fill the bath without any more than 2 to 3 creeps of water. To keep your child from getting cold while you wash them, routinely pour cupfuls of water over their shoulders.
* Diaper Basics: There are a lot of things you'll have to do for your little one when they're an infant, like changing your baby's diaper regularly, cleaning tenderly however completely each time with child wipes. Make the surface saturated yet dry simultaneously as well. There are countless myths around diaper rashes that it is caused because of the usage of diapers. But no, it is due to a lack of attention and knowledge about the correct time to change the diaper. Else it will get worse for your child.
* Awareness of Products: Always read the product label before purchasing products for your infant. It's ideal to avoid chemical and alcohol-based products. Use products that are made explicitly for infants.
(Article originally published on IANS life) (IANS/MBI)
Keywords: temperature,sensitive,babies, skincare,child,products
Keywords: Hair Color, Hair Dye, Egyptians, Perkins, Pop Culture
Keywords: Daryaganj Book Market, Books, Old Delhi, Chandni Chowk, India, Mughal Dynasty.