Colourful outfits teamed up with light and simple make-up makes for a perfect spring look. Follow an easy do-it-yourself routine to put your best foot forward, suggests an expert.
Here’s a tutorial from Navyata Malkani of Fashion on my Own (FOMO) for a spring-summer make-up:
* Start off by washing your face with a gentle face wash and dabbing it dry.
* Next, apply some face primer all over your face which will help your make up stay for long in the warm spring-summer days.
* Next, apply a liquid foundation that matches your skin tone under your eyes, cheeks, chin, moving towards your temples to create the base for your make-up.
* Follow this up with a concealer matching your skin tone under your eyes to hide any dark circles and blemishes.
* Dab some pressed powder all over your face evenly to set your make-up.
* Pick a lasting, non-smudge black liquid eyeliner and apply it on the border of eyelids in a cat eye shape.
* Next, to make your lashes look fuller, apply two to three coats of mascara on your top lash line.
* To add some fun and colour and keep up with the spring-summer look, apply a bluish green eye shadow on your waterline.
Also Read: Beauty Rituals to Follow During Monsoon
* To give the eyes a finishing look, carefully apply some mascara on your bottom lashes.
* Moving to the cheeks, apply some bronzer on the hollows of your cheeks, temples and your jaw line.
* For a fresh look, apply a pink blush on your cheeks.
* Finish off the look with a pretty shade of pink on the lips and you are ready to go out and enjoy the spring, while you look and feel gorgeous! (Bollywood Country)Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 NewsGram