June 28, 2017: The scorching heat of summers is continuously draining you of your energy, leaving you tired, dehydrated and drowsy. All you crave for is rejuvenation and refreshment. So here we bring for you a list of super easy drinks which will help you quench the summer thirst.
- LEMONADE– The king of the summer drinks, it can never be outdated for the numerous experiments that can be done with it. Add mint leaves to cool your body and add your favorite fruits and pamper your taste buds. If you are a health freak, what goes better than cucumber lemonade? Experiment with this classic drink and it won’t ever let you down.
2. BUTTERMILK– It offers you the lightness of yogurt and you can always add cumin powder, mint or curry leaves as per your taste and enjoy the tasty and healthy summer drink. Don’t miss out this desi Indian Drink this summer as it also prevents you from heat strokes.
3. MANGO PANNA– Made with tangy raw mangoes, it is slightly sour and sweet in taste with a hint of cardamom and black salt which is sure to captivate your taste buds and is also a rich source of Vitamin C and thus a curative for blood disorders.
4. WATERMELON SLUSH– This heavenly drink is a savior in hot summers for the benefits it holds. Add mint leaves for more flavor or any fruit as per your taste, this drink will surely cool your mind and body.
5. ICED TEA– Ice this summer with different variations of Iced Tea. Load up on antioxidants by adding peach and mangoes or add the flavor of berries and pomegranate. To add a desi touch, you can go for adding tulsi leaves. From soothing stress to providing minerals, it provides more than just a refreshing boost.
Just a few simple ingredients and you get a hydrating glass boosting you up with energy without a compromise with your taste buds. So in this hot and tiring summer, just sit on your couch and take a long cool sip of your favorite quencher.
By Supreet Aneja Twitter: @supreet_anejaClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 NewsGram