Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
Skin tends to become very dry during Winter hence you need extra care to keep the skin moist and supple.
Mini Sood Banerjee, Brand Manager at Innisfree India, offers tips on how one should take care of different skin types in winter.
* For dry skin: The skin becomes more dry in winters. In the morning start your routine with washing your face with a cream based cleanser, since foaming cleanser will make the skin drier. Use a moisturising toner which will maintain the skin’s moisturisation levels. After that use a rich face cream which will give intense moisturisation to your skin. Use an SPF in the last. You can also use honey as a facemask in winters, since dry skin becomes flaky and starts peeling. Honey won’t let the skin peel off.
* For oily skin: For oily skin, it becomes easy during winters. Wash your face with a normal cleanser, use a water-based toner or clean your face with rosewater. Use a water-based moisturizer. Make sure that you moisturise your face after every time you wash your face, to maintain the balance of the oil levels, Use an SPF as a last step.
* For combination skin : Combination skin tends to get dry in winters hence the demand for extra care. Use a normal facewash or cream based face wash as per your choice, tone your face and apply a thick cream for intense moisturisation, apply SPF as a last step. At night also use a cream before going to bed. You can use homemade packs like mix of malai and besan pack for 10 minutes and wash off.
Last but not the least, we tend to drink less water in winters because we turn to hot drinks. But don’t forget your skin needs hydration from both inside and outside. Take some warm water with lemon, that can be both refreshing and hydrating at the same time.
Anuj Mishra, Education Manager at Kiehl’s India also have some inputs to share.
* Use lukewarm water to shower and wash your face and use gentle non-stripping cleansers so that the skin barrier remains healthy.
* Always use a gentle alcohol-free toner so that PH of the skin remain balanced.
* Stay hydrated by using heavier moisturizers but in case your skin breaks out very easily, or you still feel that your skin is oily, try to give hydration through lightweight serums which contains natural glycerin and Hyaluronic acids.
* Try using more herbal products with natural hydrating ingredients.
* Never compromise on protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. The warm sun rays feel pleasant, but the UV rays can damage your skin a lot. Choose a sunscreen that has titanium dioxide or zinc oxide. (IANS)
Keywords: Aladdin, Broadway, Musical, Indian Descendant cast,
America's first-known Black master distiller
Search for the truth
The company's master distiller is Victoria Eady Butler, Green's great‐great‐granddaughter.
Staples says her family is thrilled their great-great-grandfather is finally being recognized.
(This article is originally written by Dora Mekouar)
Keywords: Jack Daniel's, Whiskey, Nathan Green, Slavery, Black achievement
The suite offers guests an all-inclusive once-in-a-lifetime experience during the India vs Pakistan ICC Men's T20 World Cup match on October 24, 2021, packed with quirks and luxuries that is sure to satisfy even the biggest cricket enthusiast. Additionally, as a part of the experience, guests will also have the exclusive opportunity to meet Bollywood actor Shraddha Kapoor at The T20 Pavilion.
For one night only, guests can soak in the energy of a roaring stadium to enjoy the epic match on a life-sized screen while seated on comfortable sofas -- just like the luxury box seats at the stadium. They can also head to the locker room (dining room) next to the field (living room) to have some energy drinks, just like a cricketer would do or head to the bedroom, transformed into a net practice area. It's got the field, the pitch, the locker room, pitching nets and cricket memorabilia infused in every element of the room.
The booking window opens at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday and will be booked on a 'first come, first serve' basis with check-in date on October 24, 2021, and check-out on October 25, 2021. The T20 Pavilion is priced at Rs 6666 only in honour of all the great sixes smashed at the T20 World Cup. The T20 Pavilion can accommodate up to four guests. Cricket fans can visit the website or mobile app to book this cricket-inspired stay. (IANS/ MBI)