NewsGram is a Chicago-based nonprofit media organization with a focus on news and views across the world. As an independent news organization, we are committed to our core values and beliefs, viz.
- The emphasis would be on delivering the news with a difference.
- Ethical journalism with a pragmatic approach.
- Raise issues that the mainstream media misses or does not consider important.
About the virtual Internship
NewsGram is an excellent place to learn the basics of journalism in a hands-on manner. We ensure a one-to-one mentoring of each intern. Therefore, not only you learn a lot, but you also get a lot of assignments.
Through it is a virtual internship (work from your place/town), yet it is a very structured program that demands a disciplined commitment of your time. Casual butterflies need not apply! A selected intern works on the following during the internship:
- News selection
- News reporting
- Write original stories
- Upload stories from wire services
- Rewrite stories from wire services
- Learn finer details of SEO, SMO and use that to maximize social media enhancement of the content
Who can apply?
- Any undergraduate and postgraduate student can apply
- Interns should have a good command of written English
- Good knowledge of current affairs and willing to do flexible shifts
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org