Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
Chegg, based in California, is an online American tutoring service that assists students with their studies outside of the classroom. From a physics problem to a chemical equation, you can get answers for any subject in a short period of time. You just have to ask the question on their site, and you will get a response from one of the many remote instructors. Since Chegg services are not accessible for free, there is a difficulty for certain students who do not have financial resources. The cost of a monthly subscription is $14.95, which will allow the user to ask questions and browse answers to get solutions in a detailed interface.
But don't worry, you can get a step-by-step tutorial on how to get free Chegg answers in this section. Doesn't it sound nice? So, let's begin:
#1 Make use of the Chegg Trial Period: For new users, Chegg offers a four-week free trial period, during which you may obtain free answers and explore the features of the service. This gives you enough time to know whether or not you want to purchase a membership to the service. The free trial time allows you to take full advantage of the site by solving your questions. Here's how you can avail the free trial period of Chegg:
- Go to the "Chegg Free Trial" page and sign up using your email and password.
- Choose "I am a student" and type in the name of your institution.
- From your profile icon in the upper right corner, choose "My Account."
- Find the payment section and click "add payment method."
- Enter your card information to get a free trial premium Chegg account for four weeks.
#2 Chegg Answer Group on Reddit: You may find "free Chegg Answer" groups on Reddit, which is another way to receive free Chegg answers. You are supposed to post your question in the group and wait for someone to respond with a solution. Responses might sometimes take longer than 24 hours, but you will almost always get a response. The steps include:
- Open Reddit.
- At the upper right corner of the screen, tap the "Sign-up" button.
- Enter your email address or create an account using your Google or Apple credentials.
- Select a username and a new password.
- After that, click Sign-up to create your account.
- In the search field, search for the group "Chegg Answers."
- Choose the "Chegg Answers" group that has the maximum number of members.
- Join the group and post your question.
You may find "free Chegg Answer" groups on Reddit, which is another way to receive free Chegg answers. | Photo by Brett Jordan on Unsplash
#3 Find your answers on Discord: Discord delivers free Chegg solutions via its many servers; as a result, when compared to Reddit, it has a more significant number of active participants. Discord, like Chegg, assigns daily duties and quizzes to its members. You can publish as many questions as you want on as many different servers. You can create a Discord account if you don't already have one by following these steps:
- Visit discord.com
- There you find the option to open discord in your browser; click on it.
- Enter a username of your choice, click on the arrow and enter the captcha.
- It'll ask you to create a discord server; skip the pop-up by clicking on the "X" at the right corner.
- Finish signing up for your account by entering the email Id and password.
- Click on the "claim account" button.
- A pop-up window will open, providing a link to download the Discord desktop application. To skip this section, for the time being, click "X."
- Now go to your email account and check your inbox for the confirmation mail and click on the link in the mail for authentication.
- You can join any Chegg answers server by searching for it and clicking on "Join server."
Discord delivers free Chegg solutions via its many servers; as a result, when compared to Reddit, it has a more significant number of active participants. | Photo by Alexander Shatov on Unsplash
- Open quora.com in your browser.
- On the login screen, either sign-up via your email or Facebook or a Google account.
- Once the sign-up form appears, enter the details that it is asking for.
- Finally, click on the checkbox, "I'm not a robot", and click on sign-up.
- After that, it will ask you what subjects you're interested in so that it can display you relevant questions and answers.
- Next, Quora will ask you to choose the types of subjects you are already well-versed in.
- The last step in becoming a member of Quora is to validate your email address by opening your mail and clicking on the hyperlink present in the mail.
- Go to the top-right corner of the page and click the "Add Question" button to ask a question.
- You can also start typing in the top search bar; search results will be based on what you wrote. If your question isn't previously answered, click "Add New Question" to submit it to Quora.
Once you've submitted your query, Quora will distribute it to experts and inform you when new answers are posted.
Just like Reddit and Discord, Quora can be used to get an answer to your questions. | Wikimedia Commons
#5 Using websites that already have a premium: Several websites can be found by a simple google search that already have the premium of Chegg, some of these include: www.premiuminfo.org/, www.geekymr.com and www.freetricksworld.com. If you want a Chegg premium for free, you can contact them by following their website and finding ways to contact them via mail or phone.
If you often get complicated projects and tasks, investing in a Chegg study membership is worthwhile. Purchasing a pricey membership for the purpose of making just two or three questions is not worth the money spent. Alternatively, you can follow the simple five methods that have been mentioned above.
Keywords: Chegg, chegg study, chegg login, trial, reddit, quora, discord, premium