New Delhi, August 15, 2017: Lord Krishna is unquestionably the most honorary character in the Hindu mythology. He was one of the most charming Gods who was also the 8th avatar of Vishnu. Krishna was not only a mischievous butter thief but was also the charioteer guide of Arjun in Mahabharat who played a remarkable role by helping the warrior to find the right path in the battle.
10 interesting facts about Lord Krishna that people are unaware of-
1. Krishna had 108 names
2. He had 16,108 wives. Startling, isn’t it?
3. The most misconceived notion we have concerning the color of Krishna. The color of Krishna’s skin was dark but not blue as we see on screen
4. He resurrected his Guru Sandipani Muni’s dead son back to life
5. He acted as the war cry for the Pandavas in Kurukshetra during Mahabharata
6. He was linked to the Pandavas in Mahabharata
7. The matter is subject of discussion that whether Radha, Krishna’s companion, was cited at all in ancient scriptures
8. The relationship of Radha-Krishna was used to condone premarital sex in modernized India
9. Wonder what led to Krishna’s death? Queen Gandhari cursed Krishna after witnessing the massive toll in Mahabharata which eventually led to his death and the destruction of his dynasty
10. The death of Krishna was the result of numerous curses and his own act of adharma against Sugreev’s brother, Bali in Ramayana