– by Naina Mishra
June 16, 2017:
” Wisdom is a daughter of experience” – as rightly said nothing can surpass an experienced folk, and experience is the only source of knowledge.
Newsgram brings to you the words of wisdom uttered by the legendary Indian philosophers.
1. Chanakya: Friendship is self-indulgent
2. Rabindranath Tagore: Let your child free
3. Adi Shankaracharya: Restrainful freedom draws away from peace
4. Swami Vivekananda: The World is tight
5. Syed Ahmed Khan: Harmony is foundation of society
NewsGram is a Chicago-based non-profit media organization. We depend upon support from our readers to maintain our objective reporting. Show your support by Donating to NewsGram. Donations to NewsGram are tax-exempt.
Click here- www.newsgram.com/donate