London: Cleansing twice a day, getting good sleep and drinking water are some of the beauty tips that stand the test of time.
Jill Zander of the Jill Zander Skin Rejuvenation Clinic shares timeless beauty tips, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
Timeless beauty tips to look gorgeous:
* Cleanse regularly two times per day and use a SPF.
* Use the best cosmeceutical products you can afford.
* Good sleep is vital to any beauty regime.
* Inflammation and dehydration accelerate ageing – so always use an antioxidant to fight free radicals first before you apply your moisturiser and sun block.
* Drink one and a half litres of water a day.
* Walk briskly for 30 minutes every day – yoga and Pilates are good too.
* Keep your mind focused and energised by reading up on your favourite topics or authors.(IANS)