Keep your nails healthy by focussing on cleanliness. Try olive oil, milk cream and acetone-free nail polish removers for clean and healthy nails.
Preethi.S, training head, Naturals Salon Training Academy, doles out tips for perfect nails:
– Take a bowl of olive oil and soak your nails in it. Leave them in it for 10 minutes then wipe off excess oil with cotton wool.
– After washing hands, apply a hand cream to prevent them from drying up. Dry nails have more chances of breaking.
– To further avoid dryness, use nail polish removers that are acetone-free.
– Gently massage your nails after applying milk cream.
You May Also Like: Give Your Nails a Floral Look
– Use the finishing side of a nail buffer to help in blood circulation in the nail bed. (Bollywood Country)Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 NewsGram