Alia Rizvi, Dermatologist at Me Clinic – Masters of Esthetics, and Megha Shah, a Cosmetologist, have rolled out basic pointers that can be easily incorporated in daily beauty regimens to prevent acne:
Tips To Prevent Acne:
* Keep your face clean. Remove your make properly. You can use a salycylic face wash.
* Rinse your face once you get home after spending the day outside to prevent yourself from acne.
* Do not scrub. Over washing and scrubbing can cause skin irritation.
* Don’t touch your face too often. Or don’t lean on any surface. Here the face can get infected with bacteria.
* Try using brands or make-up which say on the label -non-comedogenic to prevent yourself from acne.
* Avoid the sun. It can increase the chance of a acne outbreak.
* You can use anti-acne masks once a week to prevent yourself from acne.
* Acne occurs because of hormonal imbalance, so your dermatologist might ask you to get your hormones tested.
* Dandruff is also one of the most common causes of acne on forehead or back. It’s important to use an anti-dandruff shampoo suggested by your dermatologist to prevent yourself from acne.
* Avoid wearing tight body hugging clothes if you have acne on the body. (IANS)Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 NewsGram