A masterfully planned aesthetic home teamed up with luxurious preserved roses is the perfect marriage of sophistication and style, nature and nurture so personalize your abode with preserved flowers in smart ways.
Chitra Das, Founder of preserved flower boutique Champs Fleur lists down some tips on how one can style their houses with preserved flowers.
* The heart of your home: Luxurious preserved roses have come to be recognised as exquisite ornaments and as such a great way to use them is as the cynosure of your home. The extensive colour palette ensures the roses are completely compatible with everything from chic tropical themes to bright bold pigments. Customise these vibrant roses to add a unique life and vigour to a minimalistic yet aesthetic home.
* Corner designs: This hip aspect of home decor often is the hardest to execute. A great way to utilize this space is to use gorgeous infinity roses. Rustic dark wood corner stands in a contemporary setting adorned with elegant black or navy coloured preserved roses add a truly opulent feel to your home.
* Bring nature to you: Patterned plants are turning into a trend statement and indoor landscaping is the new black. Adding a touch of vivacious preserved roses to a landscaped living room deck or terrace is sure to elevate your leisure time to a whole new level. The best part, preserved roses retain their natural look and feel and last a whole year without any maintenance.
* A bedtime treat: An artisanal vase of pure white or pastel coloured preserved roses perfectly complements your intricate and plush bedroom. Beside a mirror in your bedroom is a great place for these roses because not only will it reflect natural light, it will also amplify the beauty of your preserved roses.
* Utility combined with beauty: While preserved roses are playing a key part in terms of your interiors, few of them are often packaged in beautiful acrylic boxes with a drawer where in you can keep your beauty products like eye cream, hand cream, amongst other for that quick moisturising before going to bed
Keerthi Reddy, Founder of luxury florist OneRoze added few more points:
* The trinket boxes would act as a beautiful jewellery case for the bedside table
* Since they are long lasting, you can always switch the places for the boxes and they can adorn your coffee tables, consoles or as an accessory on vanity table top
* Beautiful infinity roses are the new luxurious element that will not only do add a component of grandeur and nature to your home but also make a personal statement. (IANS)Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 NewsGram