Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
As of 2017, around 5 lakh road crashes were reported, leading to approximately 150,000 deaths in that year alone. Truck accidents are known to cause substantial damage to both property and human life, along with damages to the respective vehicle.
How can you avoid this?
Driving safe and always wearing seatbelts are two primary points which might help you avoid any form of roadside accidents. But, you can never be too safe, as accidents can also occur due to negligent driving of other vehicle owners, or due to ill-maintained roads.
Opting for a Commercial vehicle insurance policy keeps you covered in such situations, as it mitigates the financial burden significantly. Not only do you receive monetary aid to cover all third-party liabilities, but also to repair all damages endured to your truck, provided you choose to avail a comprehensive insurance policy.
Didn’t understand completely? Read the following section to find out more!
Why Should You Buy Commercial Vehicle Insurance for Your Truck?
Several reasons make economically and legally feasible for truck owners to avail insurance, stated as follows –
It is Mandatory Under Law
Under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, such all commercial vehicles transporting products are mandatorily required to obtain a third party insurance policy for meeting any external liabilities. You can choose a comprehensive vehicle insurance policy to increase total benefits extended.
Eases Your Burden in Case of Third-Party Involvement in Accidents
Third-party vehicle insurance plans extend financial coverage in the event of accidents causing significant damage to another vehicle or individual. No upper limit is placed on monetary compensation extended in the event of bodily harm or death of a third-party victim.
Damage to a third-party vehicle, on the other hand, is eligible to receive compensation valued at a maximum of Rs. 7.5 Lakh. If amount billed owing to the reparation of such damages exceeds the upper cap, the remaining is funded by the insured out of his/her pocket.
Comprehensive Plans Come with Added Benefits
At higher premium charges, you can get access to several facilities, which enable you to drive your vehicle without any worries. A comprehensive vehicle insurance policy entertains claims under the following scenarios –
- Damage to the insured vehicle in the event of accidents.
- Theft of the insured truck.
- Damage caused due to fire, flood, natural calamities, man-made mishaps such as riots, etc.
Complimentary Insurance Benefits for the Policyholder
With comprehensive commercial vehicle coverage, claims for treatment of a policyholder can be made if injuries sustained are resultant from roadside accidents. Substantial amounts are disbursed if such accidents lead to permanent disability or death of such people.
You can Avail Add-On Covers for Added Protection
Renowned truck insurance providers offer various add-on insurance policies along with their vehicle insurance policy to increase the coverage extent on a truck.
Some of the most popular add-on covers are –
- Zero Depreciation Cover – This insurance policy ensures that total sum assured (provided the bill amount is up to or higher than the insured amount) is disbursed during claims, without factoring the mechanical wear and tear due to extensive usage in the past couple of years.
- Insurance Against Engine Damages – Any damage to the engine caused (apart from accident-related damage) can be paid for using an engine protection insurance policy.
- Roadside Assistance – An untimely breakdown of your commercial vehicle during transit can call for support regarding towing, refuelling, tyre change, etc. under such add-on facility.
Enjoy Cashless Repair Facility at Numerous Garages Across the Country
Insurance companies often have tie-ups with garages pan-India which extend cashless repair benefits. Individuals can enjoy hassle-free repairing services by procuring insurance from such providers.
No Claims Bonus Reduces Your Yearly Premium Charges
Insurance policy acts as a security layer in the event of any unfortunate situation arising, which involves a commercial vehicle. If you follow all safety norms and driving regulations, you might not need to claim any amount yearly.
Does that mean premiums payable go to waste? Think again!
For every non-claim year, a stipulated discount is extended to you, which can be utilised, in turn, to lower the premium payable next year. Such reward regime lowers your financial liability annually, increasing the profitability of your commercial vehicle insurance.
Widespread coverage available on both third-party and comprehensive insurance policies accurately reflects the importance of such plans for your business. To be protected against any legal repercussions or third-party liability, you can avail a commercial vehicle insurance policy from renowned companies by applying for the same online. Nonetheless, check the Insured Declared Value (IDV) carefully before selecting a plan to maximise benefits.
Achieving soft, beautiful and happy skin is a dream for most of us or at least a long-pending item on our wish list. While there are lot of suggestions, a laundry list of do's and don'ts to follow, there are some basics that don't change. We have to understand that happy skin is a holistic process that requires one to work on building healthy habits combined with good skincare.
Here's a ready reckoner by ITC Fiama of tried and tested skincare habits that will serve as a reminder that skincare doesn't need to be complicated, it just needs to be consistent.
* Cleanse & Moisturise -- The first and the simplest step towards healthy skin is regular cleansing and moisturising, it is advisable to use a moisturizing body soap that ensures your skin gets the right nutrients and remains supple and nourished. A great product suited to this requirement is Fiama Gel Bathing Bar, which is enriched with nature's goodness. Fiama's bathing bars come in 5 variants and they help moisturize the skin making it appear soft, happy and bouncy.
The first and the simplest step towards healthy skin is regular cleansing and moisturising. | Photo by Humphrey Muleba on Unsplash
* Balanced Diet -- Healthy skin is an outcome of a balanced diet. The food we eat provides the building blocks for healthy functioning of our bodies. Our diet has everything to do with the health of our skin. The nutrients, minerals, and proteins found in food support collagen production and healthy cell membranes, and protect skin from harmful stressors, such as UV exposure.
Healthy skin is an outcome of a balanced diet. | Photo by Sam Moqadam on Unsplash
* Smile -- While most of us hate the idea of having crow's eyes and lines while we smile. We rarely realize the benefits of a simple smile. When we smile the blood flow gets better, and the skin receives more oxygen and nutrients. This can help you develop a healthier complexion alternately it also leaves you stress free making you look happy and radiant.
When we smile the blood flow gets better, and the skin receives more oxygen and nutrients. | Photo by Lesly Juarez on Unsplash
* Drink Enough H20 -- With our bodies comprising of 70 per cent water, drinking sufficient amount of water is the easiest way to keep your skin healthy and hydrated. Drinking adequate water helps flush out toxins from our bodies, preventing pimples and acne and boosting the skin's elasticity. No wonder, water is called the elixir of life.
Drinking adequate water helps flush out toxins from our bodies, preventing pimples and acne and boosting the skin's elasticity. | Photo by Bluewater Sweden on Unsplash
* Move Your Body -- Along with cleansing and proper nutrition, another aspect which is important for happy skin is movement. When we move or burn calories, the body produces chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with the receptors in the brain and trigger positive feelings and happy thoughts. This feeling of pure happiness and joy reflects on the skin, thus having the power to completely change your mood and keep you and your skin beaming. (IANS/ MBI)
When we move or burn calories, the body produces chemicals called endorphins. | Photo by Joanna Nix-Walkup on Unsplash
Keywords: Skin, soft, happy, healthy, food, move, calories, water, smile, moisturise, water, cleanse
Birth of the Great Indian Circus
Other Famous Circuses of India
Keywords: India, Circus, Tradition, Art, Performance, Great Indian Circus, Philip Astley, Culture
By- Naman Rastogi
Follow NewsGram on Facebook to stay updated.
Tests To Include in API Security Testing
Also Read: No Halfway Deal In Security
The API security testing tool you use should allow for several different types of fuzzing:
Disclaimer: (This article is sponsored and include some commercial links)