Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
By N. Lothungbeni Humtsoe
After the long dull period of the pandemic and lockdowns, one must be looking forward to the festival season with new excitement and zest. So obviously you want to look and feel your best. Beauty regimes are not just skin deep, they de-stress and uplift your spirits. Prepare for the special celebrations this festive season with the ultimate beauty well-being checklist which will not only make you look good on the outside but also shine from the inside.
Rachit Gupta, Director, OxyGlow Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd, said, "Festivals are a time to shine bright and invest in a proper beauty well-being regime from head to toe. The key is to know what ingredients suit you and choose the brand which ensures good quality products. Especially in the day and time when there is so much stress, pollution, sun damage, etc. One cannot go wrong with the beauty product that they are using. The right products can unleash one's true beauty and make them refreshed to be able to enjoy the festivities fully."
* Headturner -- How your hair looks to make a lot of difference to your complete look. But do not forget a proper hair care regime can relax and clear your mind. Start with a good oil massage which provides nourishment to the hair and scalp. It throws the stress right out. Coconut oil, Amla oil, Argan oil and Red onion oil are especially recommended. Special occasions call for special treatment, after a good hair wash deep condition your hair with a mask. A Keratin hair mask works wonders by putting life into your hair. Finish up with a vitamin-enriched serum for lustrous hair.
How your hair looks to make a lot of difference to your complete look. | Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash
* No makeup can match the beauty and softness of a fresh face -- get rid of those tension lines and that stress off your skin with a well-rounded face care routine. Start with a D-tan bleach to make your skin brighter. Follow-up with a facial kit for cleansing, toning and hydration. Best facial kits are the ones that have activated charcoal or acne treatment. Even a gold or diamond facial kit gives excellent results. Cucumber-based toners are recommended. This routine would restore your glow and leave you radiant and pampered.
Get rid of those tension lines and that stress off your skin with a well-rounded face care routine. | Photo by pure julia on Unsplash
* Wink, Pout and Brows -- We often forget about small things like lips, eyelashes and eyebrows. Don't underestimate their role in perfecting the look. A dash of castor oil massaged on eyelashes and eyebrows would render a natural shine. For the photo-ready pout start with a natural lip scrub and apply lip balm for hydration and protection.
* Body positivity -- scrub, tone, polish and moisturise for gleaming skin. One can never go wrong with skin moisturizing with shea butter and aloe vera based body lotions.
Body positivity -- scrub, tone, polish and moisturise for gleaming skin. | Photo by Estúdio Bloom on Unsplash
* Happy hands and feet -- a good manicure and pedicure which massages the tension out leaving the hands and feet eased are a must on the list. Opt for products that have Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Aloe Vera. They reduce fine lines, treat sun damage and rehydrate for younger-looking skin.
* Great nails don't happen by chance -- beautiful looking nails add liveliness, it elevates the look of your attire as much as the right accessories. Shape them and nourish them. Paint them bold or paint them chic to suit your personality.
Just before the festive season, we pay attention to our beauty well-being, but the best practice is to include the things that suit you in your lifestyle. | Photo by Billie on Unsplash
Just before the festive season, we pay attention to our beauty well-being, but the best practice is to include the things that suit you in your lifestyle. It is important to repair and rejuvenate to stay well, and feel good. So, take care of yourself with simple regimes and good quality products.
(Article originally published on IANSlife) (IANS/ MBI)
Keywords: natural, scrub, hydration, vitamin, stress, products, beauty, ultimate, checklist, festive
As December is here, here are some of the books which you can read. At last, what is December known for if not Christmas lights, hot chocolate, and good books?
The Deal of a Lifetime by Fredrik Backman
The genre of the book is ‘sweet fiction’. The story is about is a father and son who are meeting for the first time in years on Christmas eve. Basically, this is a short novella about the meaning of life, death, and sacrifice. Moreover, Backman, with this book, remind us that life is a fleeting gift, and our legacies rest in how we share that gift with those we love. All-in-all, this is a book about compassion, which the world needs more than ever!
The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
The genre of the book is ‘historical fiction and thriller’. Interestingly, this book is a reference to Robert W. Service’s poem "The Shooting of Dan McGrew”. The story is primarily about the Allbright family, who move to the Alaskan wilderness, and there they face some ensuing challenges. Now, in order to know what challenges they face, read the book, please!
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
This is a classic book whose genre is ‘coming-of-age’. As the title itself suggests, the book is about four sisters who are not so well-off, but surely, their life is happening! The life for the four March sisters is rich with colour, as they play games, make new friends, argue, grapple with their vices, learn from their mistakes, nurse each other through sickness and disappointments, and get into all sorts of trouble. Truly cosy is what this book is!
Mistletoe by Alison Littlewood
Well, the genre of the book is ‘horror’. The story follows when Leah’s husband and son died a tragic death. So, to escape the ill thoughts, she hastily purchases a rundown farmhouse to get away from all of it. But soon after she moves in, Leah starts seeing and hearing things which aren’t there and shouldn’t be there. Oh, it’s December! A little tint of horror is a must, right?
Keywords: Books, December, Readers, Book Recommendations, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Historical.
The wait is over for Polkadot’s and HUH Token’s launch and it’s not shocking that the two are causing ripples in the cryptocurrency world.
Polkadot’s creator co-founded Ethereum, one of the most well-known and well-used blockchains on the crypto market today that envisaged Ethereum being used in far-reaching ways that even he couldn’t conceive of.
Enter HUH Token, where its creators have not only understood the assignment but gone one step further… the multichain capabilities are unrivalled in the cryptocurrency market and that’s why Polkadot’s launch and HUH Token’s launch are going to make more than a little splash and here’s why and what they could offer you.
Follow NewsGram on Facebook to stay updated.
Here’s HUH Token! Polkadot and HUH Token Launch!
HUH Token Holding the Torch for Ethereum (ETC)
Ethereum endeavoured to be the blockchain that had many applications, ones that could potentially benefit many others.
HUH Token have managed to continue this amazing endeavour with their multichain, which could add some safety for HUH Token holders against the volatile cryptocurrency market. This is just one of the amazing, forward-thinking aspects of HUH Token that you could be looking forward to coming its December 6th launch.
HUH Token’s torch might just be brighter than you thought because it’s harnessing the utility of a utility coin and the star power of a meme coin. Meaning that HUH Token’s cryptocurrency could be a force to be reckoned with.
Here’s HUH Token! Polkadot and HUH Token Launch!
Polkadots on Ethereum
Fashion trends come and go, but it seems that Ethereum and by extension Polkadot, are fast becoming all cryptocurrency holder’s little black dress.
For good reason, with Polkadots launch the cryptocurrency world will see a plethora of untapped potential with its open-source capabilities and that might be one of the reasons it’s been a breakthrough name these past weeks.
Polkadot is set to rival its father, Ethereum and it will be an interesting progression to keep an eye on.
Why You Should Pay Attention to HUH Token?
HUH Token has no rivals on the cryptocurrency market as of its December 6th launch because it’s the first of its kind.
HUH Token’s Utimeme will bring in a new age of altcoin and with it a HUH Nation of holders, and you could be one of those.
Also Read: Will HUH Token Disrupt The Stigma
HUH Token is in its presale state but with the five days vastly becoming four, then three, then nil, you might want to become a holder sooner rather than later.
You, as a potential HUH Token holder and HUH Nation member will receive your BEP20 to your wallet address by airdrop on the December 6th HUH Token cryptocurrency launch.
There are exciting times ahead and they’re only five days away, but if you, like me, can’t wait until then you will receive a 25% bonus on top of becoming a presale HUH Token holder.
Though, it’s always advised to do your research into cryptocurrency before becoming a holder in any of them, that’s just good money sense.
Follow HUH Token on their Socials before they launch:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HuhTokenInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/huhToken/
Disclaimer: (This article is sponsored and includes some commercial links)
By N. Lothungbeni Humtsoe
There is nothing better than a healthy glowing. What people dont tell you is that make-up also looks better on healthy rejuvenated skin. A lot of focus is given to cleansing and moisturising, but face massage is equally important. Massaging the face increases blood circulation and relaxes the skin, taking the stress and tiredness right out. Face massages can also help in collagen synthesis to ensure skin brightening and smoothening the fine lines. One should massage their face 2 to 3 times a week to get the desired results.
Rachit Gupta, Director, OxyGlow Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd. shares, "Facial skin is more delicate than the skin on the rest of the body and demands a lot of attention and care. Hectic lifestyles make the facial skin lose the sheen and natural glow. The solution for common problems like patchy skin tone, dullness, acne, scars or spots, premature ageing, etc is to include face massages with natural gels in one's routine. Gels are recommended especially as they suit varied skin types and do not harm the skin. They lightly moisturise and bring back the shine of the face. Just 5 minutes of care can give wonderful results not just in terms of a healthier skin but as a great stress buster."
Hectic lifestyles make the facial skin lose the sheen and natural glow. | Photo by Angélica Echeverry on Unsplash
What can a 5-minute massage do?
* By improving blood circulation gives a natural glow to the face
* Removes toxins by moving the lymphatic fluid
* Regular massages help in reducing fine lines and can keep wrinkles at bay
* Increases collagen production that helps in improving elasticity and preventing the skin from sagging, keeping it young
* Results in even and radiant skin tone, also help in reducing acne and scars
* Reduces stress not only in the muscles but also helps in relaxing mentally, leaving one's mood elevated
How to do it right?
* Wash your hands thoroughly
* Wash your face with water or a gentle face wash and pat dry
* Apply a natural face massage gel on the face
* Steam your face to help open up your pores
* Use your fingers to massage the skin with gentle pressure only. Massage in a circular motion. One can also use a roller
Things to keep in mind: Do not use a lot of pressure while massaging. Be careful and gentle around the eyes as the skin is very sensitive, use soft movement. Use slow and outward motion to massage your face. Move thoroughly and cover all areas from the forehead to the neck.
Be careful and gentle around the eyes as the skin is very sensitive, use soft movement. | Pxhere
Choose natural gels for massage which contain aloe vera and/or herbs or mint or rose. Gels provide light moisturising and are not oily. They provide much-needed nourishment to the facial skin. They are versatile and suit dry skin types as much as oily skin. Most people have combination skin and are always concerned about which product to choose. In this case, one cannot go wrong with natural gels. Gels also help in healing and mending the skin due to their beneficial ingredients. (IANS/ MBI)
(Keywords: tiredness, stress, relax, face , face , massaging, rejuvenation, skin, facial massage)