Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
As the summer draws to a close, it’s time to think about sun-damaged skin. Expert says go for natural exfoliators like jojoba beads and ground apricot kernel.
Linda Horan, Borealis Natural Skincare’s in-house expert, feels that if you have sun damage on the face and neck area, then wear at least a broad spectrum SPF 25 daily apart from exfoliating gently, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
– Some people also opt for “chemical peels” to remove the layer of skin cells including top layer of brown spots. Glycolic acid is an active ingredient that removes several layers of dead cells.
– A natural approach to treat sun damage on skin would be to use natural exfoliators such as jojoba beads and ground apricot kernel.
– Face oils also helps in a big way so omega 3, 6 and 9 oils, lots of fruit, vegetables, lean protein help to restore the lustre to the skin.
– Supplements may help depending on age and overall health and eating habits. (IANS)
By- Blogger Indifi
Three parameters based on which EMI calculator works:
- Loan amount.
- Repayment tenure.
- Rate of interest (offered by the lender).
Factors that affect the Loan EMIs
Follow NewsGram on Facebook to stay updated.
Sample loan chart of a business company Image source: wikimedia commons
Benefits of using an online EMI calculator:
- Find out exact EMIs to be paid monthly for any loan.
- Saves time.
- Get a detailed overview of loans applied using the amortization schedule.
- Plan your monthly finances well in advance.
Significance of loan amortization schedule in EMI calculator
The different types of EMI calculators
Home loan EMI calculator
Business loan EMI calculator
Personal loan EMI Calculator
Sample of External Loan amounts Image source: wikimedia commons
Education loan EMI calculator
Simple interest loan EMI calculator
Loan against property EMI calculator
Disclaimer: (This article is sponsored and include some commercial links)
Representation of the Swastika on the flag of Adolf Hitler's Nazi Movement.Photo by Flickr.
Keywords: Swastika, Symbol, Nazism, Hinduism, Adolf Hitler, United Nations, Buddhism, Jainism
Keywords: Neeraj Chopra, Olympics, Tokyo2020, Gold medal, javelin, India, Haryana