September 8, 2017:
Definition Of vastu Shastra:
Vastu Shastra as we all know includes 5 elements of nature also known as panch bhoonas. It is a traditional Hindu style of architecture which literally translated in to “science of architecture” and has a connotative meaning attached to it i.e. “Science of architecture”. These are texts found on the Indian subcontinent that describe principles of design, layout, measurements, ground preparation, space arrangement and spatial geometry.
Why do we need Vastu Shastra?
“Vastu Shastra” may not be indispensable for sustain a living but it is important for a healthier life. Vastu Shastra is a well-applied vedic science and works on some fundamentals and principles like design, layout, measurements, ground preparation, space arrangement and spatial geometry. Your home is the place where you reside and spent most of your valuable time which is why it is extremely important to attract positive energies where you live.
Here are some Vastu Shastra tips for a perfect state of balance in life:
Vastu for Perfect state of balance
Vastu Shastra drives a perfect balance in your life. There are the lot of things which you find unbalanced and you face difficulties placing them. With the help of Vastu Shastra, you will find yourself in the state of utopia where there will be a perfect state of things. Give yourself a hike and dwell in it to see fruitful results.
The entire Universe, whether it is stars, planets, moons, or any form of life, is made up of these five elements Air, Water, Fire, Earth & Space. In buildings each direction is dominated by one element – a balanced state being the cause of positive, and an imbalanced state the cause of negative effects.
It is the balance or imbalance among these Panchtattva that makes one’s Space a virtual heaven or hell.
An underground water tank in South Zone will cause anxiety, fire-accidents, restlessness and disturbed sleep. Similarly, the fire placed in North Zone (Zone of Water) will block new opportunities, receipt of payments and lack of orders, as they are attributes of this Zone. So here in these examples, you can see how an imbalanced state of elements in a building creates problematic real-life situations.
Vastu to Attract positive energies in home:
Positive energies are vital for life, and you need them to channelize your energies on a virtuous path. Positivity sublimes your body and soul as it gets reflected from your persona.
Vastu Shastra tips to increase positivity in home:
- Keep the corners of your bright and not dark.
- Your dining hall should not be exposed to the entrance of your home.
- Keep a fish aquarium in the southeast direction of your living room.
- You should place a happy family photograph in your living area.
- Avoid shades of red, pink, dustbin, old newspapers and kitchen in the North-East as these objects create negative thinking, as proven by documented research in Vastu .
- To attract positive thinking, place an Aunkar or Swastika in North-East. This will improve your connectivity with Universal Consciousness and your own higher self which, in turn, will help broaden your perspective of life. Cleansing will start and you will know clearly the path of growth with a healthy mind.
- Avoid locating the dustbin, toilet and store in East-North-East, as these hamper the capacity to overcome thoughts of the past and start afresh.
- The dustbin and bedroom in the East-SouthEast hamper positive thinking and a healthy state of mind. Ideally, place a dustbin in the South-SouthWest to improve your ability to ‘let go’.
- It is important not to have your bedroom in the West-North-West or stay for long in this zone. You will experience blocked emotions, start having regrets and grudges, and feel compelled to spew out your negative thoughts. This affects your relations and contacts and, in turn, your growth in life.
- Balance yourself and choose your life and model your house accordingly, based on Vastu concepts.
- You can eliminate the toxins from your mental and physical spaces and your mind will be free and body, healthy.
ALSO READ: Future of Hinduism in the US: An Analysis
Vastu tips for a Wealthy life
They say wealth is just a mindset, and how does your mindset about certain things change? Your mindset changes when you inculcate a spiritual and a positive mindset. Wealthy comes to those who work for it. With the help of Vastu Shastra, you can achieve the same.
Vastu Shastra Tips to gain Wealth:
- Do not wear torn clothing as it prevents goddess Lakshmi from entering your home.
- Try placing a mirror in front of your cash locker so that you can see the image of cash locker in the mirror. It has an effect of doubling your wealth in a long run.
- Your home should be in some elevation to the main road and shouldn’t be below the main ground.
- Always keep your doors and window clean, as it has an ill effect on the flow of money in your home.
- Keep the broken or damaged taps repaired because leaking taps signify draining wealth.
- Planting big trees in the southwest directions brings stability in financial conditions of your home.
- Avoid kitchen, bathroom and sink in the north zone as it will drain away your wealth and career opportunities.
- Also, avoid placing the dustbin, broom, washing machine and mixer-grinder in the north zone to attract more money and opportunities.
- Keep your working desk in the west zone of your house as this will help you in quick and efficient decision-making.
- A picture of a village scene in the west-southwest Vastu zone helps in acquiring property easily and quickly.
- A southwest entrance door will bring in debts, loans and financial problems.
- Place a pair of red horses in the south zone of your home to attract more money.
- Keep the safe, work table and your drawing room in the north zone of your home for continuous flow of money.
- Attract more money and wealth in your life by placing the idol of Lord Kuber in the north zone.
Vastu Shastra Tips To Drives success
Many times after putting in abounding hard work you don’t get success. It is because of one or the other thing erroneously placed in this universe working against you. So to avoid unnecessary failures on your path you may take help of Vastu Shastra.
Vastu Shastra tips to achieve success in life:
- Green is best suited for your child’s bedroom as the green color brings peach and freshness.
- The center of your child’s room should be kept blank. Try to avoid placing any furniture there.
- Do not keep mops and broomstick in a kitchen.
- The mirror should not be placed in the kitchen, it not recommended.
- Do not grow any kind of negative plants like the cactus; it brings negativity in your home.
- Do not keep the toilet lip open, shut it down after use.
- Your home should have a proper supply of water and air.
- It is preferred to place mountain wallpaper in your office as mountain symbolizes heights and your career graph will take a leap accordingly.
- Placing a wallpaper of sun in the southern area of your living room is recommended.
Vastu Shastra Tips For Career growth:
- While working, a wall behind your back represents support.
- On the wall behind you, hang a poster of mountains. This strengthens support.
- An open space ahead you, while working, represents openness and new ideas will come to you.
- For conference rooms, try to sit at the SW corner and this must be the farthest from the entrance of conference room.
- The furniture must be either square or rectangular. Square is better.
- Wooden furniture is considered best.
- If your workplace is in West, you can buy a glass-top table.
- If any of the furniture is broken, either get it repaired or change it immediately.
- Make sure that you have high back chairs. They signify support and are good medically.
- Fix any leaking taps or water faucets as they signify loss of money.
- Face either East or North while doing business. North is better for monetary gains.
- Keeping plants in SE corner of office supports business and money growth.
- You can also place or light a lamp in the SE part of office. This will attract money and good luck.
- Always keep your office well lit.
- Try to keep fresh flowers in East side of your office.
- Heat generating instruments such as, computers, machines, heaters etc. must be kept in SE.
- If you’re an artist, student, or writer etc. then make sure that your room is away from all distractions. (Students must read our vastu tips for study room).
- If you’re the owner of a business or CEO of a company then make sure that you get the SW room at office and you sit in the SW corner of this room with your face in North.
- Keep the NE part of your workplace clean and tidy.
- Keep finished products (if you’re in manufacturing) in NW; this speeds up selling.
- Make sure that the center of room is open and free.
- Make sure that all windows and doors are clean.
- You can place a water fountain in NE of your table or in your office cabin.
Good things start happening to you only when you believe in yourself and steer the footsteps in a right direction. A right step can illuminate your path and raise you on a crest of success.
-By Staff writer at Newsgram