The industry of finance is advancing by leaps and bounds. The customers’ requirements and expectations are also getting higher and higher when it comes to loans, credits, finances and mortgages. Speaking of which, the LazyPay is one of the new payment services that has been introduced to leverage consumers with an easy payment choice for one’s everyday purchases. LazyPay provides the ultimate ease of contract, transaction and operation with numerous merchants. With services like no-cost EMI or one will have the flexibility to club all of the LazyPay dealings and also make consolidated payments via LazyPay dashboard?
The Lazypay is considered as one of the most recommended methods of all times that is being opted by many now. If you are not so familiar with the concept of LazyPay, it might seem somewhat complicated in the beginning. However, if you are familiar with services and facilities like the no-cost EMI, you will be able to understand the interface of it at least.
LazyPay application is extremely easy to use. You can download it from the app store or play store on your smartphone, and you need to follow a few steps to make faster payments.
- You need to register on LazyPay app, where some basic information will be asked such as your email ID and phone number.
- After entering the OTP received on your phone, you can proceed further with the registration process. Here your name and date of birth will be asked.
- Your request for an account is submitted. To get the credit limit, you need to provide some more details such as your PAN number, employment status, monthly income, address etc. On verifying terms and conditions, LazyPay will show you your credit limit.
- To avail a loan, you need to do complete KYC. Else, you can proceed with shop now and pay later option.
Most of the e-commerce merchants you use, such as Amazon and Flipkart, offer you an option of paying for your purchase through LazyPay. You have a choice of 250+ websites from where you can make your purchases.
You have four options for paying with LazyPay-
- Shop on Apps- You can shop directly on your favourite website such as Swiggy, BookMyShow, MakeMyTrip etc. Visit the website, select LazyPay at checkout and confirm the purchase. Once the OTP is verified, your purchase will be successful.
- Vouchers- LazyPay vouchers are available on Amazon and Flipkart. Select the merchant on LazyPay’s website, and enter the shopping amount. Choose the EMI plan of 3/6/9/12 months and get your credit limit. On activation, the voucher code will be delivered, which can be used on the merchant’s website.
- Scan and Pay- You just need to scan Bharat QR code available at the shop, enter the amount and pay. This works with both online as well as offline shops. The repayment option can be chosen as per your convenience.
- UPI Payment- LazyPay supports UPI payment in which you get a unique UPI ID. You can scan and pay through UPI QR code or complete the transaction manually. The repayment option can be chosen here.
Be it anything, the smallest purchase of Rs.1 to the biggest as of Rs. 1 Lakh, you can buy it with LazyPay and that too in a few seconds. You just need to choose LazyPay at checkout while making payment. An OTP will be sent to your registered number. Once you enter the OTP, your payment will be made. Make sure that the repayment must be made within 15 days of purchase.
A Little Complex but Very User-Friendly
So, as per the users of the Lazypay so far, its features can seem slightly confusing initially but as you get to know the service, it offers you with ample benefits. The best part is that one does not have to make the payment immediately and thus can save plenty on the pocket. You will get the leverage and flexibility of paying for your order once in the entire fifteen days is highly convenient. Not only that, this service like the no-cost EMI allows you to track your transactions and expenditures as well, which helps you keep your budget and financial records in leash.
It Also Allows Cashback at Every Purchase
So, another point to look at is that irrespective of whatever you are ordering, furniture or simply food, you will be eligible for excellent cash backs. Also, you will be interested to know that the Lazypay is a wing from the PayU that makes it a highly entrusted option for you. There are other applications similar to Lazypay, but users have recommended this at the top, and it is because of the trust, reliability and flexibility it provides at all terms.
ALSO READ: 8 Growing Job Sectors in the United States
It relaxes you from several sides. You no more need to be concerned about your debit or credit card details every time you are shopping online. It is an extremely reliable application that has innumerable users today and keeps all your information and data safe and secured. You can look at it as long-term reliability and make the process of personal loan and transactions a far simpler chore in your everyday life.